g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Day 6: Brazil vs. Mexico

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kita

This ref is going to ruin the match shortly.
He's gotten card happy. Not long until he sends someone off.

So unfortunate for Croatia with that bad call against Brasil. They could have gotten a point off of them.

This keeper Ochoa has been outstanding!

Sixpence

Erroneously Promoted
Mexico keeper has been so good, he is inevitably going to feck up in a minute.

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
This is a really poor Brazil squad...what happened to Brazilian football? You'd expect them to have a squad full of talented players...not Fred and Jo.

LoiusVanGaal

Fred is useless, why is he even in their squad? Jo at least might do something I guess, but Fred? feck me is he bad.

Brazil are so tame today as well, capable of much better football.

Señor

Humongous twit who can't read
Mexico have been so poor in the final third.

binary bot
Must be time for Hernandez. Luiz is strolling about up front now fgs

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Well they need to do a better job next season then because this year he was horrible. One of the flops of the season. Most of my Porto mates despise him. Perhaps it was a case of difficult adaptation to europe or something.
That's strange, he's looked quite good so far for Mexico. Don't watch much of Porto but could it be the system? The Mexicans seem to be tactically great and play some really nice football which he is a key component.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
It's embarrassing. Brazil of all teams, hosting the world cup and that's what he comes out with?
Aye particularly he has got William and Bernard in the squad.

Also don't also see the point of starting Gustavo and Paulinho together. Fernandinho is better than both of them I think. Neymar has been their best player by a mile.

Becknaldolencia

Fred is useless, why is he even in their squad? Jo at least might do something I guess, but Fred? feck me is he bad.

Brazil are so tame today as well, capable of much better football.
Some good Brazilians must be banging Scholari's daughter for Fred to be in the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.