Day 6: Finland vs Russia | Turkey vs Wales | Italy vs Switzerland

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
Really am enjoying Italy in these 2 games..

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Quality goal. Excellent pass and then he properly followed the run. Great from Locatelli

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Italy just looks great, I'm really curious if it's just the competition they're playing or if they're for real, but they are definitely looking like contenders so far.

Raredaredevil

I'm watching the game live at the Stadio Olympico now and watching the goal closeup is even more impressive. I've been impressed by Italy in these 2 matches, really think they can go on to win the Euros.

bosskeano

what a ball by Locatelli on the one time switch of the field and then gets on the end of the cutback ball....hell of a goal

RoyH1

Italy looks so well drilled. They are simply dominating their opponents.

Wayne's World

This Italy team is scary good. Extremely efficient and work like men possessed off the ball.

If they had home advantage for the whole tournament I think they would win it, remains to be seen could they do this in other countries which they will have too

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
What’s with all this flowing football? Where’s the Italian shithousery. I’m just not comfortable with it…

DickDastardly

I'd take this Berardi fellow in a heartbeat.

Also get Kevin Phillips and you would have two hungry mothafeckers who would terrorize opposition.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Both Turkey and Switzerland are terrible though. When will Italy's real test be?

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
I'd take this Berardi fellow in a heartbeat.

Also get Kevin Phillips and you would have two hungry mothafeckers who would terrorize opposition.
Berardi has been nothing special over the last couple of years.

Irwin99

Bit concerned Italy aren't finding Imobile enough in the box. Otherwise, they look outstanding.

Pow

Supports
Chelsea
No one can tell me Italy have a better team than England. Yet look at the kind of football they are playing.
They've got a better central midfield than us. We don't have a single one who can control a game.

PoTMS

I thought Spinazolla was what we were getting with Darmian. I won't ever yearn for an Italian wing back again.