Day 6: Finland vs Russia | Turkey vs Wales | Italy vs Switzerland

NoPace

Why pundits were calling Turkey a dark horse before the tournament. They are turkey.
Better CBs than normal and an in form 9, midfield has balance in theory with a tackler and a passer. They look okay on paper, beat some big teams last couple years, just don't seem very in sync in possession at all. Missing an Emre type maybe.

Zoo

BBC are going to lose more viewers to GB News

Nick7

The issues arent with BBC. Same on RTÉ. It’s the footage from Baku that sucks.

PoTMS

I've switched over to S4C. No picture issues and speaking so much sense compared to Savage.

klayton88

Is anybody else's BBC feed really shit? Keep losing audio/picture and sometimes both. Pretty sure I've had 4 commentators in the last 10 minutes

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Dan James needs to hire a PI to find out what the feck he's done to deserve this treatment from referees.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Calm down lads, it's not the BBC. Everyone is getting the same shite coverage.

NoPace

Sometimes I think people underrate just having 2 CMs who want the ball. Wales have 2 shrimps out there but they at least want to get on the ball and link play.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
The issues arent with BBC. Same on RTÉ. It’s the footage from Baku that sucks.
During the Denmark game it was mentioned that the broadcasters have no control over the footage, so if they're all getting it from the same place it'll all be fecked.

Pow

Supports
Chelsea
Sometimes I think people underrate just having 2 CMs who want the ball. Wales have 2 shrimps out there but they at least want to get on the ball and link play.
That's what let Scotland down.