Day 6: Wales vs Iran | Qatar vs Senegal | Netherlands vs Ecuador | England vs USA

Watched about 5 minutes of this and Trippier has been absolutely shocking.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Against Iran England only started clicking in the 35 min, hopefully this turns into a better game

the_cliff

England have the same issues as usual. Can't pass out the back, way too easy to set up against, rely on full backs to get the ball forward.

Declan Rice, Maguire and Stones are far too slow on the ball and pass sideways way too often. We were like this against Iran as well until they fell apart.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Don't these players actually train shooting?
I don't think they do or at least they don't do it with coaches telling them how it works. The amount of players that don't understand that you need be over the ball in order to keep it down is a worrying, especially when it includes some of the best players.

The Firestarter

:lol: On the stream I'm watching you could just hear a couple of Americans shouting "Maguire you suck!" and "Maguire score a couple more own goals!"

I'm not laughing because it's Maguire before some sensitive nellies bring that up, it's just funny that you can hear the fans' voices so clearly in these stadiums and those ones I just heard sounded so perfectly American Sports Fan.
Maguire you suck is almost like show of support for him.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
This might be a game where Southgate needs to use his subs well.

redom

Against Iran England only started clicking in the 35 min, hopefully this turns into a better game
I feel like Southgate send them out with the message of being patient and the players interpreted that as "play slow as feck".

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
I'm at work drinks and keeping an eye on the TV. We are playing 433 right?

lex talionis

After hearing that version of God Save the King, it sounds like beer is being served in the stadium after all.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
:lol: On the stream I'm watching you could just hear a couple of Americans shouting "Maguire you suck!" and "Maguire score a couple more own goals!"

I'm not laughing because it's Maguire before some sensitive nellies bring that up, it's just funny that you can hear the fans' voices so clearly in these stadiums and those ones I just heard sounded so perfectly American Sports Fan.
That does sound funny :lol:

How the hell do they know so much about Maguire? Didn't think he would be on their radar like that.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Expect England to step it up soon, took us a while against Iran and our run of results before that was poor. Everything hasn't just disappeared because of 1 good result

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
That's two England players who should be booked. 100% a USA player gets one for a nothing foul.