Day 6: Wales vs Iran | Qatar vs Senegal | Netherlands vs Ecuador | England vs USA

DixieDean

Everton Fan
Supports
Everton
We need Mount to pick up a knock. Only way of getting him out of the team.

I'll say it again, it's insane that foden didn't even get on the pitch. Southgate is joke. He's so bad.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
I've hated on him, but well done to Berhalter. We looked really organized and his subs were timely.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Wales must feel relief the last game is against England

White text

DevilRed

Never thought I'd see us get twatted by the yankees in this lifetime.

They've imrpoved leaps and bounds as a footballing nation.

We've gone backwards.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Added time makes no sense to me. What happened to actually counting stoppages? Subs galore and lots of time out in the second.

Gordon S

England looking for a point here from the start, no desire and urgency, so fecking boring. Was almost weird watching Rashford sprint his socks off to make something happen towards the end. Atleast they don`t have to shower now, can sleep in their kits if they want to, superconvenient.

CallyRed

USA played very well.
England were sloppy and lethargic. How Mount stayed on is beyond me, but in a strong position to qualify.

Rajiztar

Supports
Chelsea
Gareth Southgate . Now almost qualified for next round. He is doing his job. It's not easy to play in that heat.England got what they wanted. Well done Gareth.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
iran need a draw, and are managed by queiroz, which means a 9-0-1
Berhalter better play an attacking lineup needing a win.

But, how does a draw for Iran work if Wales beats England? (not that Wales will win of course)

Goal differential first, right? England +4, Iran -2, Wales -2. England's GD would drop while Wales goes up, Iran remains -2.

fallengt

Imagine having best English talents in decades, is most expensive team in this world cup and you play for a draw against USA. :lol:
Jebus, how does Southgate have a job?

Ananke

Intrigued to know how many passes Maguire and Stones had. Probably more than the rest of the squad combined..

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
USA were a lot better going forward than England weird thing to say
Free kick in the last minute and they player it into the corner flag. Enough said. They’ve had about 2 chances on goal the entire tournament.

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.
Boos going out. Rightfully, England were just crap, US atleast tried a bit to get the win but didn't commit to many forward as well.

I'm inclined to say Southgate is sh*t because of how he's severely limiting the attacking potential of this team, but considering they won the first match already a draw pretty much confirms they'll go through now.
Not so much shit, he brought the team together and made them at least likeable to the press, but that's where it ends.

He is such a bottle job, leaving it till that late to change...err...nothing tactically shows what he has always been: A classic England manager afraid to drop the names no matter who you have to pick from.

sirAlexsglasses

A draw isn’t a disaster for England, we remain top of the group. But that performance was such a let down. The passing wasn’t crisp enough and we didn’t do anything near enough to win against a decent USA team. In addition, Southgate wasn’t ambitious enough with his subs to win that game. Rashford, Grealish and even Foden should have been on earlier to try and win that game.
He clearly shit it and didn’t trust his tactics to win the game, and thought we would lose the game.

United492

Southgate is wasting one of our most promising generation of national team footballers. I'm not sure who the manager should be, but in my view Southgate's mindset is holding this team back.

That_Bloke

Supports
Leicester City
Free kick in the last minute and they player it into the corner flag. Enough said. They’ve had about 2 chances on goal the entire tournament.
They are shite. How they got a draw tonight is beyond me. Long live Southgate.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Imagine having best English talents in decades, is most expensive team in this world cup and you play for a draw against USA. :lol:
Jebus, how does Southgate have a job?
The FA are a bunch of senile dinosaurs I'm guessing

SemirTuce10

Supports
Velež
Shameful, there should be a rule after being this shet and lethargic, both teams should lose 2 points.

fecking england...every single time i get hyped they preform like this, they should be hanged by the press i hope.

Mmm-Qatarian

The centre backs were the only central players interested in progressing the ball. Absolutely nothing from Bellingham and especially the insanely overrated Declan Rice.

Waynne

USA with better descion making in the final 3rd could easily have won this.
England are not getting anywhere with this manager.

Stactix

You could just tell from the off. One team pressing all the way, England barely pressing in their own half.

SirReginald

Supports
Chelsea
We need only a draw. Can see us playing 5 at the back against wales and making Bale look like a footballer again