Day 7: Spain vs. Chile

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth
maybe i should. I realise that Terressa is in Spain.

But knowing Xavi grew up in Catalon Barcelona, , and how Senor made that fecking ludacrous last line trying to demean an entire nation, for what is basically an innocuous detail, it felt completely absurd and necessary to reort that conclusion he came to.
Yes I understand you stand point, but resorting to needlessly insulting another poster is childish mate, there is no new for it and you probably now owe him an apology whether or not you were right in the first place.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I agree. For me the fourth best player of the last six years after messi, Ronaldo and xavi.
I know how people talk about how we'll never see another like Messi for a while, but I don't think we'll see another like Iniesta too. Just oozes class.

Brinky

Australia could hav scored a few v Chile, Spain not look like scoring

wwwwww

Costa and Senna aren't born on Spain though. Xavi has been born there. It is exactly the same scenario like Januzaj with Belgium.

I don't think that there is any point on 'hiding' these things. All the nations do it. Half of German players don't have German heritage or aren't German at all (like Klose and Podolski).
Just born in Germany like.

Plus it's not as many as you think.

A lot of them are "half" German.

Vialli_92

Supports
Juventus
Spain dont know how to get the best out of Costa. Think Mourinho will know how to get the best out of him though.

Scarecrow

Having a week off
By the way, the ref has been brilliant tonight, hasn't he? That's the same one from the Columbia - Greece game, one of the very few without any controversies. Good job by the yank.
I take it back. 6 minutes? Madness.

Pyro19

I know it's been said in this thread about 10 times already but still ,
Vidal is a freaking monster.