Day 7: Tunisia vs Australia | Poland vs Saudi Arabia | France vs Denmark | Argentina vs Mexico

tjb

I see a fair bit of Barcelona and he always seems to be one of their main outlets. Yeah he runs up a few blind alleys. I'm not saying he's Messi. However, when he gets the ball he's a constant threat.
He doesn't blow hot and cold, he was injured and being played out of place prior. When fit he's been Barca's best player

Telsim

Mbappe with a €500 million peformance so far. Last game also.

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG
Very surprised nobody seemed really concerned about a VAR call for Kounde's tackle, even on french TV, it was a bit more than orange to me.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Cornelius looks like he has been built in granit.

Dazzmondo

Great 1st half. Denmark have been much better than the 1st game. Defence in particular excellent. France just ooze quality all over the pitch. Looking forward to 2nd half.

Sylar

Another 0-0 half time
Need to start putting money on this :lol:

tjb

Rabiot is a very good ballwinner. I'm actually really annoyed watching him at the moment. Our fans are literally the worst. He could have come in for 20m. Yes, Im happy we got Casemiro who is better, but the ease in which our fans say no and insult our board is outrageus. We literally had twitter laughing at us for trying to sign him due to United fans, turns our he's actually class.

Redfrog

Rabiot is a very good ballwinner. I'm actually really annoyed watching him at the moment. Our fans are literally the worst. He could have come in for 20m. Yes, Im happy we got Casemiro who is better, but the ease in which our fans say no and insult our board is outrageus. We literally had twitter laughing at us for trying to sign him due to United fans, turns our he's actually class.
When on tunes he is a very good player. He will be quit good alongside Casemiro actually. The midfield will be very solid.

Dazzmondo

Why are you complaining when we got a significantly better player than him? He also only entered some good form recently. Before this season he had been very poor. Him not coming had nothing to do with the fans anyway, it was down to him asking for too much money.

huyn

Supports
FC Nantes
We know that Deschamps didnt leak his players list to the sponsors when we look at the ads that feature the french NT players where 80% of them arent at the WC

tjb

It's a good game. Very tactical. Midblock from France, willing to create, but also looking for more spaces to attack Denmark through. France look class when they have the ball, particularly Dembele and Griezman again. Mbappe is Mbappe. Give him enough space, he will destroy you. It's control without seeking to dominate possession, yet some people will call it dull because France aren't simply holding possession or pressing high.

the_cliff

His contract runs out in July, apparently there's 2 unnamed prem clubs in for him on a free, would not be surprised if we are 1 of them.

RedDevilRoshi

Literally fell asleep midway through that so not sure what I missed. Looking at the stats and some of the posts during that time, nothing really seemed to have happened.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Think it has been a tad boring. Interesting midfield battle I suppose but not a lot of pace or intensity in the final third from either side. Neither willing to commit numbers for breaking through the lines or overlaps to create any numerical superiority in areas.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Mbappe with a €500 million peformance so far. Last game also.
Goes to show even 500m players have bad games. Although I wouldn’t be surprised if he gets the first goal. 500m players can also be match winners even when not in the game.

Lyng

It's been a good match from both teams.
France have obviously looked more dangerous but I think we are holding on well.