Day 7: Tunisia vs Australia | Poland vs Saudi Arabia | France vs Denmark | Argentina vs Mexico

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Laser beam into the bottom corner. That bit of quality has almost been worth the wait that has been the rest of the game.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Argentina need a second goal> Mexico gonna throw everything they have at them

RoyH1

I see the floodgates opening up now. Mexico cannot score from open play

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Mexico are useless this tournament. They just have a bunch of industrious players and nothing else.

PoTMS

Feel like he scored that exact goal against us in the 2011 UCL final.

Darkhorsez

wow - over all the years of watching Messi - never seen that kind of reaction. Got goose bumps! Just shows the intense pressure he has been under. Happy for him!

RedDevilMachine

Big big goal for Argentina. Messi magic! This goal is quite similar to the injury-time winner he scored for Argentina against Iran in 2014 World Cup.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Argentina should make some changes at half time this isn't working. Maybe put Messi as CF and take off Latauro for more creative players like Dybala and Alvarez. Would also be tempted to bring someone like Palacios on who can pass between the lines.
Yep I was right. Messi doesn't have the legs to play out wide. Put him around the box and he will find some space to score.

marktan

Ronaldo and Messi both lighting up this tournament with great goals. Who said they were past it?

Vitro

Is it just me or does it seem like when Argentina (and perhaps other SA teams) defend they just sprint wildly at the person with the ball? It’s all very…..messy.