Day 7: Tunisia vs Australia | Poland vs Saudi Arabia | France vs Denmark | Argentina vs Mexico

acolyte

Mexico have been produced one of the most toothless displays I have seen at this cup. Also we should buy Enzo Fernandez.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
The subs have made a difference

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
That was beautiful.

Rayman96

Supports
Also supports Rangers
How are Mexico not a bigger footballing nation?
More than twice as many inhabitants as Argentina. Is football not their biggest sport? How do they not produce a world class player every now and then?
Often thought the same. They dont even have any other sports I can think of that they are good at.
Boxing doesnt count as too niche.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Mexico have been produced one of the most toothless displays I have seen at this cup. Also we should buy Enzo Fernandez.
As someone said, they’re the international version of Wolves. Such a poor side. Do they have no strikers?

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
di Maria needs to start though. without him it's purely one person creating.
Sure, but someone earlier brought up Lo Celso's absence being what got them out of kilter and when Enzo came on he instantly removed that issue. The shape, the game control, the roles and responsibilities across the lines, suddenly it was all there again.

Can now use the game against Poland to nail it down proper

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Wonder what Argentina will turn up against Poland. There's the potential there for a much better team... but you can tell they were all playing under so much pressure. Chance to play with some confidence in the next game?

They definitely need to start Paredes & Enzo together in midfield and Alvarez in for Lautaro to start with, but will be curious to see.

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
Lovely goal.

Main concern for Argentina is the lack of chances they’ve created. I’m not sure they quite have the shape of the attack sorted out.

Swoobs

Supports
Florentina
De Paul is so pointless.
This argentina is so shit attacking wise, if you need individual brilliances to score 2 goals you know the attacking structure is shit

PoTMS

Hopefully, Argentina top the group otherwise one side of the bracket is far too lopsided.