Day 8: Sweden vs Slovakia | Croatia vs Czech Republic | England vs Scotland

The Firestarter

Which will be the worst game of the entire tourney? This so far appears to be a strong contender.

Denis79

Olson is getting a red card soon.Certainly working hard for it.

Zlaatan

Parody Account
The negativity in here is clearly based in jealousy. All you guys would kill to have the midfield creativity and offensive firepower of this Swedish team.

Denis79

The negativity in here is clearly based in jealousy. All you guys would kill to have the midfield creativity and offensive firepower of this Swedish team.
:lol: :lol: :lol: I'm wondering if all of them are even footballers.

Swiftm93

This just shows what a great achievement Zlatan has to score 64 goals for Sweden....

Denis79

What the hell is this? Expanding the EUROS was not a bright idea...

bosskeano

Sweden should never be allowed to play in a major tournament again if they are going to set up and play this style of football. This is beyond the safety approach to the point of being embarassing.

Abraxas

What are Sweden playing at? What an awful display of football they have shown so far at this tournament.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
What the hell is this? Expanding the EUROS was not a bright idea...
I agree it’s not the best game, but you don’t have to watch it, if they hadn’t expanded the euros there probably wouldn’t be a match on anyway

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
No zlatan so i can freely say feck sweden and hope they get smashed all the way back home

bosskeano

the only good thing about this match is that you have swedish women in st petersburg so you get the chance to see which country has the more attractive women, Sweden or Russia

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
the only good thing about this match is that you have swedish women in st petersburg so you get the chance to see which country has the more attractive women, Sweden or Russia
As if they’re going to look at you! Ha ha

Abraxas

I don't understand the thinking behind this. Even if they somehow squeeze through, who is enjoying watching them, do their own fans even want to see it? What is the point, may as well go and play some football and let it fall where it may. Surely they have a few individuals that are of a quality they they can go and play against Slovakia.

Hopefully they come out with something else second half, I think they should be able to do more than this.

Denis79

It’s easy to get sucked into watching shit games though :wenger: :lol:
EUROS and WC is something I really look forward to and almost take pride that I watch every single game but honestly, with no offence meant. Some teams simply lower the standards of the tournament so much.