Day 9: Cameroon vs Serbia | South Korea vs Ghana | Brazil vs Switzerland | Portugal vs Uruguay

Shai-Hulud

Why didn't I bet on u2.5 before the match started... Very likely to win that when Switzerland play. Boring mfers.

RedDevilMachine

Casemiro will be the reason why Brazil would win this World Cup. He was a big reason why they lost to Belgium last World Cup. I still believe if he wasn't injured for that game, Brazil would win that game.

saivet

Not been paying a great deal of attention but surprised so many saying Switzerland are boring, doesn't seem like they are parking the bus.

Again not paying attention and while it seems nothing has happened, Switzerland look in the game at least.

RedDevil@84

Don't really feel this Brazil team has got what it takes. Seem pretty average overall.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Brazil not really dealing with Switzerland too well. Shit build up, not pressing well... very reliant on Vinicius to do something

krazyrobus

It's so nice watching Fred play when I don't have a vested interest in the outcome.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Massive respect to Derek Rae for at least attempting to pronounce names correctly. Don't usually see commentators make much of an effort.

Tony247

Brazil AM midfield lacking conviction and creativity in absence of Neymar.