Day 9: Cameroon vs Serbia | South Korea vs Ghana | Brazil vs Switzerland | Portugal vs Uruguay

Idxomer

Raphinha has taken on players more times in this half than Antony at his whole Utd career so far

It's the first time I'm watching this Brasil side at the WC and they're not showing something that interesting. The only team that surprised me is Spain, but again they couldn't score more than once against Germany who even had the winner at the end.

But I feel this Brazil team wouldn't beat Spain, unless some magic moment from either Vini or Neymar happens
I haven't noticed Raphinha taking on anyone this half.

the_cliff

Just heard on ITV that Brazil haven't yet conceded a shot on goal. Good news.

Need Rodrygo on desperately.

Edit: And he's coming on.... Joga Bonito time.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Raphinha has taken on players more times in this half than Antony at his whole Utd career so far
Give him an award for that I guess given he usually doesn't do much after his brave taking on of players.

FortBoyard

gets teste with iPads
Supports
Bitter Racism
A lot of criticism of Brazil. But this is how Switzerland play, destroy the game. Very boring, moderately effective.

RG77

Supports
Real Madrid
I don't understand what coaches see in Fred.
Tbf you see it quite often. Players who are considered ‘bad’ or not good enough being favored somehow. See it a lot with defensively minded coaches as well. Really curious what it is, false sense of security? (ie they run and cover a lot?$