De Gea contract talk | Signs new deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Utd will keep him. There is no way in the world that Madrid wants him anymore after his last few games with Spain. Two goals that would make Karius proud in the last 3 games...
No, ManUtd will keep him as Madrid can't sign him.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Utd will keep him. There is no way in the world that Madrid wants him anymore after his last few games with Spain. Two goals that would make Karius proud in the last 3 games...
Yeah, that's the only reason why United keep him. Even before the match, there were reports he signed a new contract.

RoyH1

Must be difficult for De Gea when the club and national team play so different. With us he is constantly involved and has to make a save every 15 min while in NT he barely even touches the ball during 90 min :lol:
Lol, true. He’s all cold when the ball suddenly comes to him.

TsuWave

Must be difficult for De Gea when the club and national team play so different. With us he is constantly involved and has to make a save every 15 min while in NT he barely even touches the ball during 90 min :lol:
i feel like its a confidence thing, at United is top dog, with Spain there's some adjusting and he may be kind of an outsider, he doesn't even play in Spain

RetroStu

Spain play possession football, he hardly has shots agains him. With us, he gets numerous shots against him every game, he gets more practice with us which is why he looks so good for us lol.

cyberman

Spain play possession football, he hardly has shots agains him. With us, he gets numerous shots against him every game, he gets more practice with us which is why he looks so good for us lol.
He was our player of the year when we had 90 percent possession in midfield during the LVG era though

Tiber

you should work for Marca

crossy1686

career ending
Feck his mistake he’s still the absolute best. His heads in Manchester as others have said :drool:
I remember when Beckham got sent off against Argentina. Fergie phoned him same day, told him to get back to Manchester ASAP and we'd look after him. Same with Ronaldo after the Rooney thing. We'll do the same for Dave when he gets back.

crossy1686

career ending
Perhaps Ramos sweated on him?
You're right! Found the proof here.

David De Gea reportedly suffered concussion at the hands of Sergio Ramos before allowing Portugal to score with an uncharacteristic mistake in Spain’s opening World Cup game

The Man United goalkeeper was beaten by a Cristiano Ronaldo strike, with the ball going straight through his wrists in a similar fashion to Loris Karius’ Champions League blooper.

However an unofficial Spanish insider, Lee Satchél, clamied De Gea was concussed after an earlier clash with team-mate Ramos.

Satchél said: “All the Spanish players were chilling around the pool, relaxing before the Portugal game.

“It was all very serene. No one was looking to waste too much energy before the big game.

“But Sergio Ramos challenged De Gea to a diving competition. He wouldn’t take no for an answer.
“Sergio knows David can’t dive. Sergio Busquets spent the week trying to teach him but he just couldn’t get the hang of it.

“But yeah, Ramos was insistent. He said if De Gea didn’t play he’d put him in an arm bar.

“So David stepped up, did a bit of a wobble and belly flopped. When he came up for air he was clearly concussed.

“Ramos told him that if he told anyone he’d set Diego Costa on him, so De Gea kept shtum.”
https://www.dreamteamfc.com/c/2018-world-cup/404781/david-de-gea-sergio-ramos-loris-karius/

Ibi Dreams

fecked up today on the second goal, but I expect he'll have a good tournament from now on. He's good mentally and he knows he's quality, it'll work out for him. Hope that might have put Madrid off him though

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
V Italy in the Euros De Gea made a load of saves to keep them in it.

They didn't create one clear cut chance the whole game.

Fans have a really short memory.

crossy1686

career ending
fecked up today on the second goal, but I expect he'll have a good tournament from now on. He's good mentally and he knows he's quality, it'll work out for him. Hope that might have put Madrid off him though
Unfortunately it will only postpone the situation. They'll sign this Allison bloke and in about 3 seasons time they'll come back in for Dave.

Status
Not open for further replies.