Deadline Day! | Confirmed Signings in OP

wr8_utd

:'(
Joey Barton has agreed personal terms with Marseille and has completed a medical. (Sky Sports)

gaz1185

I figure that since they aren't getting Agger, Mancini might be banking on Richards in the centre instead.
Or Zabaleta, he played CB the other day didn't he? Plus rumours are around from the Blues that Richards is out til Xmas, could be another reason they've gone for Maicon.

wr8_utd

I figure that since they aren't getting Agger, Mancini might be banking on Richards in the centre instead.
Zabaletta is still far better defensively than Maicon though. Other than that one Milan derby recently, I don't remember him having many good games.

wr8_utd

Or Zabaleta, he played CB the other day didn't he? Plus rumours are around from the Blues that Richards is out til Xmas, could be another reason they've gone for Maicon.
Lescott and Natisic for CB as well though. And Kolo

Brophs

The One and Only
"Deals going through literally every second".

Alright, calm down, Hayley.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Sami Mokbel ‏@SamiMokbel81_DM
#LFC weighing up Leandro Damiao. Been offered the option of season long loan at cost of £3m. Option to sign him on perm for £13m next summer

#LFC would need to make a quick decision on Damiao, though. Paperwork issues means completing deal would take longer than usual

Re Damiao: Not saying it's defo going to happen but #lfc have been offered him

Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes
RT @SamiMokbel81_DM: Re Damiao: Not saying it's defo going to happen but #lfc have been offered him

@DanmeeLFC @JordCliveLFC Not my story. It's from @SamiMokbel81_DM who's extremely well connected. Damiao offered by the agent, I presumed.

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
This is a player who felt it an injustice that he was being overlooked by Capello and still believes he will break Charlton's scoring record for England.
It's remarkable he reached 35 goals by the age of 25 yet never got close to the record. Had he more commitment to put in the dirty work in training at a younger age his injury record would surely have improved, while had he more drive to play regularly there's no reason why he couldn't have been getting 35 games a season even now.

wr8_utd

Roberto Mancini has confirmed he is hoping Manchester City will announce five deals on Friday's transfer deadline day.

5 bloody hell.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Utterly desperate.

Maciej

Known for "good moanings" not only in the morning
Mancini :lol:

Twelve weeks - nothing. Twelve hours - five signings.

He will send Owen an offer.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Roberto Mancini has confirmed he is hoping Manchester City will announce five deals on Friday's transfer deadline day.

5 bloody hell.
Wright, Nastastic, Maicon, Sinclair and Javi Garcia?

Marching

Somehow still supports Leeds
#LFC weighing up Leandro Damiao. Been offered the option of season long loan at cost of £3m. Option to sign him on perm for £13m next summer

#LFC would need to make a quick decision on Damiao, though. Paperwork issues means completing deal would take longer than usual

Re Damiao: Not saying it's defo going to happen but #lfc have been offered him

RT @SamiMokbel81_DM: Re Damiao: Not saying it's defo going to happen but #lfc have been offered him

@DanmeeLFC @JordCliveLFC Not my story. It's from @SamiMokbel81_DM who's extremely well connected. Damiao offered by the agent, I presumed.
Just for you B19 ;) Use it so we don't miss any more comedy announcements from Anfield

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
De Jong has gone to Milan
Interesting approach from Milan. Get rid of the dead wood in the centre of the park - the ageing defensive midfielders on high wages - and replace them with an ageing defensive midfielder on top whack.

De Selby

Scottish
Supports
Guangzhou Pharmaceutical F.C.
This is usually Harry Redknapp's time to shine. He's probably rocking back and forth in the foetal position on his kitchen floor right now.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Don't worry about Harry - SSN are constructing a big transfer window for him, that Harry can wind up n' down at will.

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
They're gonna catch Harry Redknapp rolling his window down coming out of McDonald's drive through.

alastair

ignorant
I can't believe the news coming out that we're not going to make any serious deals. That'll really hamper the argument of all those who don't think money is deliberately not being re-invested in the club.

cj_sparky

From one set of inbreds at Liverpool to the inbreds of Stoke.

Oh the joy of deadline day.

Brophs

The One and Only
So the Liverpool fans are more excited about Adam leaving than the Stoke fans are about him arriving.

They've obviously seen him play.