g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Film Deadpool 2

baskinginthesun

10/10. Was absolutely hilarious from start to finish.

The DC gags and the whole X-Force shit had me in splits. Brad Pitt and Matt Damon though, blink and miss.:lol:
I had to Google this one. Completely missed it. Brad Pitt cameo was great. Thankfully, I didn't miss that one.

Kostur

海尔的老板
It was fantastic, there's a lot more sublime humour in this one and more references that take some background knowledge to catch them. DP 1 was simply more original in that sense it was the first R rated Marvel movie, this one couldn't use the same 'gimmick' and they've still done fantastic job. X Force part was hilarious as shit, they've also managed to surprise me with the surprise villain that they didn't manage to spoil in the trailers so it's all good.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
10/10. Was absolutely hilarious from start to finish.

The DC gags and the whole X-Force shit had me in splits. Brad Pitt and Matt Damon though, blink and miss.:lol:
Brad Pitt I saw, but Matt Damon? When is thaT?

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
The scene occurs when Cable reaches the present time from the future for the first time. One of the rednecks talking about toilet wipes was Damon in disguise.:lol:
Ah, that seemed like a wierd scene. Gotta rewatch it now. Is he completely unrecognizable or do you see it when you know it's him?

Sylar

Ah, that seemed like a wierd scene. Gotta rewatch it now. Is he completely unrecognizable or do you see it when you know it's him?
I didnt know until I read it afterwards. I didnt recognise him at all.