g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Film Deadpool 2

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Still feels fresh.. reckon the sequel will be pretty good.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
feck off Stan Lee.

Jev

Was a bit disappointed by the first one after hearing so many people rave about it. Thought it got old pretty quickly. Like this trailer.

Sylar

Cant wait, and will be interesting to see what they do with it.

Like the little Cable tease.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Cable and Deadpool was one of my favourite comics and they are two of my favourite Marvel characters so this is right up my alley.

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
Think this would work better as 30-45 minute tv episodes.

Deadpool is a character you want to spend time with. I don't think stand alone movies with defined set pieces and a principle villain are necessarily the best way to achieve that.

ADJUDICATOR

Supports
THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD
Was a bit disappointed by the first one after hearing so many people rave about it. Thought it got old pretty quickly. Like this trailer.
I thought the first one was undeserving of the hype too, I'm expecting this to go the same way.

Eriku

I watched the first one a couple of days ago. Loved it. Curious if they can do anything fresh with the next one, though. There's only so many tropes ;P

Drifter

American
Seriously don't get why Dead pool is so hyped. Lots of dark humour that gets old quickly and can not remember the storyline

Shark

@NotShark
Yeah, I watched the first one for around 10 minutes and turned it off. Couldn't get into the humor.

Sylar

An actual teaser. Yes. Awesome stuff, cannot wait :)