Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Can have a few of those and retain faith. But not many more. That's a tie changing mistake in the 92nd minute, when you HAVE to be fully switched on.

Will say, the wind will have made that harder than it looks, but that's the risk with going with one hand instead of two.

Fooza

I miss the days we actually had a tall GK with presence, he ain't the answer.

acnumber9

Truly shocking keeping. Managed to get beat at his near post for the first disallowed goal too. I was warming to the idea of him as number one but I really don’t think he’s good enough. Neither of them may be.

We are a better team with him in goal but theres no way hes a better goalkeeper than De Gea.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
Been a question about him how he'd respond if he made a costly mistake. We shall see now.

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
God knows how he's misjudged that. He saves those 99% of the time. It's come quite quick at him but goalkeeping is all about reactions.

Ekeke

Did fine until the mistake. The consolation for him is that we've become accustomed to our goalkeeper making individual errors over the past 3 years or so and im sure he'll bounce back

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Error aside I'm not convinced about his shot stopping full stop, everything just seems to go straight back into play

RUCK4444

Feckin awful that was. If he stands he catches that.

Dave bring the nipper home mate, we need you back in the sticks, as I suspected.

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp
Cant write him off as future #1 after that, but those sort of moments were what made de Gea the player we relied on for many years. Really needed to concentrate and unfortunately did not take command. Save that and the argument would have been well in his favour

JG3001

Henderson FC will be quiet tonight
De Gea worshippers acting like he’s not been a liability for the last 2 seasons.

It’s a disappointing goal to concede, an error, it’s not something to drop him over. He’ll get a couple more of those at best, otherwise we look elsewhere once more. That’s the point, no one should be a guaranteed starter once it’s clear they can’t be trusted.

acnumber9

He made a mistake tonight, but you would swear that De gea hasn't made even worse feck ups. He needs games, mistakes will happen with young keepers. I still back him and think he should be ahead of De Gea.
Why would you swear that? Have a look around the forum. He gets criticised when he’s not even playing.

arnie_ni

Did fine until the mistake. The consolation for him is that we've become accustomed to our goalkeeper making individual errors over the past 3 years or so and im sure he'll bounce back
Thought he should have done more for the first disallowed goal as well

OmarUnited4ever

Sadly he made a mistake, and all or any criticism is justified, hopefully he learns from this and becomes better and understands that he must be 110% switched on at all times.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Hmm.. blaming Gk for that goal is head scratching, when there's another player that I think is 99% at fault.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
What was he doing for that offside goal ? How did he let that in ? Needs to start games.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Header was straight at him, yet he somehow got underneath it. At Sheffield United its acceptable to make mistakes like that because nobody expects you to win every game. Unfortunately at a big club in big games you can't afford to make errors at the back.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Yeah that was really bad.

Why he chose to dive like that i'll never know.

And if you are diving like that, best not to have wet lettuce hands

A-man

Yes McT and Bailly are very passive and should have stopped that header, but main blame goes to Henderson.

Machine Elements

Where's Romero when you need him? Was the perfect no2 but Ole frozen him out for no reason. That's what you get when you treat people disgustingly unfair.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Henderson FC will be quiet tonight
No they will not. For them shoot stopping is overrated anyway. Watch them now how they talk about ball distribution
But here is a question for all of them; why Hendo is staying on the line on.corners too? De Gea must teleport himself through 10 players but Hendo doesn't?

NK86

Poor attempt. Should have saved that. Straight at him at a good height.

dove

Poor for the goal, still a better keeper for the team overall than De Gea.
How so? Both him and De Gea are making mistakes but De Gea is a lot better in reflexe saves. I would still trust De Gea more than Hendo.

Status
Not open for further replies.