Dean Henderson | Nottingham Forest loan watch

Red the Bear

Something less generic
it was going away from him the whole time. not sure what you expect him to do. and don't even try to tell me DDG would have got near it
I'm no DDG fan boy but he probably should have made an effort to save that shot.

And also no de gea wouldn't have saved that.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
He cant really see, cos Kane could have gone either way really.

the better he plays there the easier it is for us to sell him next summer so I dont get why people want him to fail.
No I don't want him to fail just find him freezing like that a bit strange, wouldn't matter in the long run if he manages to put consistently 7/10 performances all season .

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
it was going away from him the whole time. not sure what you expect him to do. and don't even try to tell me DDG would have got near it
He doesn’t get near a lot of goals. Because he has poor reach, below par reflexes and can’t make up for it with great positioning.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Very good penalty save that. Even better goalkeeping from Steve Cook, though. :lol:

Alan Pardew

Supports
Newcastle United
Streets ahead of De Gea and you lot loaned him out.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
Top save from Hendo. Kane never misses a penalty…until now.

caid

He probably could have at least dived for it. He’d usually save those easily.
Think he was left flat footed but otherwise yeah. Should have at least attempted to save it, you'd excuse it in that case but any kind of shot on target would have gone in there.

chris123

I still don't think he will ultimately factor into Erik's plans, but every "noteworthy" performance is just going to put his value up, which is great obviously.

Ciddy

Saved more pens in last couple of weeks than DDG probably has in his entire career!

Stadjer

You can say DDG is bad at controling his box, bad at sweeping and bad at playing out from the back but you cant say he would not save or get near a ball. DDG pulled of his impossible saves over the years.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
We probably would have won last week if he wasn’t in the net, he’s keeping Forest in it again. Having a SU season again.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Does he always wear a cap, regardless of weather? Doesn't look particularly sunny on the TV broadcast.

SouthMancRed

Cheimoon's Fault
I thought Henderson had won the Open until I realised he'd only saved a penalty.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Credit where it’s due. He’s MUCH better at penalties than DDG.
I mean that Middlesbrough penalty shoot out last year was hardly great... But yeah its not hard to be better at De Gea in that regard.

Though DDG did save 3 of 6 pens (if you count 2 from Sarr) in the Prem last year, so at least he improved somewhat.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Credit where it’s due. He’s MUCH better at penalties than DDG.
Or are we cursed when it comes to penalties? DDG had a good record before he joined us. This guy was paperhands against Boro earlier this year and now he's saving one after another.