Dean Saunders

R0nald0

Under a rug on top of a mountain under the stars.
Like what I'm hearing about Saunders as a manager. He's done well at Wrexham and Doncaster and from what I hear is going about things the right way at Wolves. He spoke to the U21's a couple of days ago and put a rocket up their arse! Basically told they it's not about the lifestyle, it'a about working hars and if he hears one of them is being lazy, he'll let everyone know!

10pts off the playoffs - what odds on them being promoted? Wouldn't mind a cheeky bet on that.

Sixpence

Erroneously Promoted
He didn't do that well at Wrexham, fans wanted him out for nearly the entirety of his reign there. He spent shitloads on wages, around 90 players in 3 years and nearly ruined the club. It was staggering that he was given the Doncaster job, and even more so that he's now got the Wolves job. He also talks absolute bollocks after every match he loses, blames everyone in sight bar himself.

RK

I follow Doncaster a bit. I wouldn't be surprised if they were better off without him. They've got the players for a passing game (relative to League 1), but instead Saunders went for the hoofball approach. Plenty of their goals have been scored in spite of the tactics - often from players' individual ability and short game.

Sixpence

Erroneously Promoted
He's a village idiot. How he keeps getting jobs is beyond me. I knew he'd never last there.

Brophs

The One and Only
And yet the board live to fight another day.

Depressing.

Nogbadthebad

And yet the board live to fight another day.

Depressing.
Indeed.

Even if I think Mcarthy would have been the one to get them back up from the championship in the first place (they were always going to be relegated that year regardless) sacking him when they did, after the transfer window, and then not appointing an actual manager to replace him was an abysmal piece of management.

Whats followed have been two more terrible appointments and yet its only the manager whos out.

The board should be too, and I havent even mentioned players, who should be unhirable after the dross they've provided this season.

Ludens the Red

He didn't do that well at Wrexham, fans wanted him out for nearly the entirety of his reign there. He spent shitloads on wages, around 90 players in 3 years and nearly ruined the club. It was staggering that he was given the Doncaster job, and even more so that he's now got the Wolves job. He also talks absolute bollocks after every match he loses, blames everyone in sight bar himself.
Old post but yeah his interviews are cringeworthy, he's always passing the buck. I couldn't help wanting wolves to lose every week just to see what nonsense he'd come out with.

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal
He looks like Rick Perry.

I hated him as a player but taking Wolves down had made me like him a bit more.

Suvvernmanc

Deserves more anyone drinking and driving deserves prison . They are selfish scumbags
Apparently refused a roadside breath test. Even worse.. i thought he was a fecking stupid twat before this, listening to him on talksport is painful. He's so full of shit. Irritating, opinionated and scouse. Yuk

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
I met him in a picnic in Lisbon when I was a kid, he was there invited by another Benfica player. They were both pissed drunk.

Bojan11

Unlucky for him. If he was at Sky they would have kept him and gave him a promotion like Kirsty.

Full bodied red

Not really sure that today is related in any way...

But I've always thought of him as a useless, past-his-sell-by-date, nobody - who just happens to be a bell end as well.

Can't think of one person who will miss him during the next ten weeks, and I hope he gets to share a cell with a 23 stone, bald and heavily tatooed lifer who doesn't really get on well with women.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Not really sure that today is related in any way...

But I've always thought of him as a useless, past-his-sell-by-date, nobody - who just happens to be a bell end as well.

Can't think of one person who will miss him during the next ten weeks, and I hope he gets to share a cell with a 23 stone, bald and heavily tatooed lifer who doesn't really get on well with women.
It’s a 10 week sentence a it’ ll be a medium security nick not Shawshank

Giuliano Maiorana

Apparently refused a roadside breath test. Even worse.. i thought he was a fecking stupid twat before this, listening to him on talksport is painful. He's so full of shit. Irritating, opinionated and scouse. Yuk
I thought he was Welsh. I do agree with your comments though, he is almost at Souness levels of bias against Man Utd

FireballXL5

With all the other grim news doing the rounds today, this actually cheered me up a bit. Complete tosser.

Josep Dowling

I can’t stand him as a pundit, talks absolute bollocks. Hopefully we won’t see or hear him again.

My personal highlight was the judge calling him arrogant.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Everywhere I've read and heard on the news they've all had to say "the ex Liverpool striker.." feck off he played for us for one fecking season. No mention of the 11 other clubs he played for.