DeAndre Yedlin

Wonder Pigeon

'Shelbourne FC Supporter'
Supports
Shelbourne
:nervous: There are so many things there that represent almost everything I hate about modern "style". The earings, the fake glasses, the shite haircut shaved around the sides but with tons on top. The extra lines shaved into the cut, fashion forward tuxedo, styled eyebrows. He's probably wearing high tops too. And makeup.

What is this style even called? It's about 10 levels beyond metrosexual.

I guarantee he has a pair of Hammer pants at home. They seem to be all the rage again.

I just saw the BET awards, so I'm a little more annoyed than usual.
I know this is months old, but whaaaaat's going on here?

Red-Jeff

Completely forgot about him, thought he was extremely impressive at the world cup. Be interesting to see if he has what it takes at prem level on a consistent basis. How do the Americans on here rate him?
I'm a huge Sounders fan, watch him every week. He is the best RB in the MLS, that isn't saying too much but when you take into account he is only 21 it is impressive. Obviously fast as feck, usually composed but he still does have lapses that a young player is wont to have occasionally, he is fairly strong, gets forward very well, decent cross on him, and he will try to beat his man every now and then. He has really improved his defending in 1v1 situations, he used to dive in and get beat too often but is fairly patient now and times his tackles better.

Well yeah, except Gemili never made it as a pro and isn't a professional footballer.

Anyhow, Yedlin looks like he has pace to burn. I'm surprised Spurs loaned him out / didn't sign him in the summer. They aren't exactly stocked in that area.
I think the only way he was leaving here was if we kept him until the end of the season, he seems like a good guy and I would guess that he didn't want to leave the sounders in a lurch.

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
Spurs confirm that he's joining us in January, rather than staying at Seattle until the season end:

"Head Coach Mauricio Pochettino said: "DeAndre is a young player with great potential who has already achieved a lot in Major League Soccer.
"It is important for his development that he is given the time to adapt to his new surroundings both on and off the pitch and we believe that by coming to us in January it will give him the best opportunity to do so."

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/deandre-to-join-in-january-231214/

I'd guess that he'll get more playing chances in the RW position rather than at RB.

RooneyLegend

Should get a run out, walker is garbage and makes any winger with an iota of trickery look like Luis Figo.