Demba Ba

ciderman9000000

Now that West Ham are relegated, do you think a bigger team might go in for Demba Ba? He's looked a very good player whenever I've seen him for WH. A powerful, hardworking target-man with an eye for goal, I can think of a few teams who could use a player of his mould: perhaps optimistic of me, but maybe Spurs could take a gamble? He wouldn't cost a lot. Not seen enough of him myself to say really, what do you lot think?

This has ended up as a sweepstake. Add your name and prediction to the bottom of the thread and if nobody's already bagged the same team you'll go on the list below.

ciderman9000000 - Bolton
The Black Pearl - QPR
Bergen - Newcastle
Sean_RedDevil - Everton
Mick1991 - Aston Villa
Devil may care - Sunderland
humdinger - Spurs
December_16 - Fulham
Snow - Blackburn
jgraham - Stoke
SharkyMcShark - Galatasaray
Elliott - West Brom

ciderman9000000

Weren't Arsenal rumored to be in for him prior to signing with West Ham?

He'll definitely be pursued by a few clubs.
I was going to suggest Arsenal alongside Spurs in the OP, but deleted them as I really can't see him as a Wenger signing. He'd be handy alongside RVP imo though: he's better than Bendtner.

Jaap

No thanks.

He forced his way out of Hoffenheim to get his transfer to Stoke - you might remember - before failing a medical there. He avoided training at Hoffenheim to get his will, his transfer and was said to be a right dick during the saga.

Why would we want him anyway?

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
No thanks.

He forced his way out of Hoffenheim to get his transfer to Stoke - you might remember - before failing a medical there. He avoided training at Hoffenheim to get his will, his transfer and was said to be a right dick during the saga.

He didn't suggest we would.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
No thanks.

I would suggest reading the OP before posting next time :)

ciderman9000000

No thanks.

Nah I'd never heard of him before he came to West Ham. I doubt that would put anyone off though if they were really interested in him as a player; he's always seemed undickly enough when I've seen him this season. I didn't mention United btw.

Trigg

aka Trippin_Stoned
No thanks.

:lol:

Neutral

BTV
Failed multiple medicals

-Stuttgart
-Stoke

hell even West Ham, took him on despite him failing the medical there....that's how desperate they were for a striker.

His knees are gone(despite his major injury being a fractured fibula and tibia 4 years ago). He is a major risk for anyone who wants to give him a long term contract, he hasn't missed much football, but he is one bad tackle away from being done and dusted at 25.

Shame really...looks like someone who could contribute at a midtable team.

ciderman9000000

Bolton would also be a good shout. They'll never be able to afford a successful bid for Daniel Sturridge, Kevin Davies is no spring chicken and Elmander has been anything but consistent for them.

Neutral

BTV
Supposedly at the center of the chaos that descended on the West Ham end of season meet and greet with the fans.

Tables and chairs thrown between players and fans.

ciderman9000000

Ok let's make this a sweepstake. First come first served; cannot pick a team already picked by a poster above you. I'm gonna go with Bolton.

Who will sign Demba Ba?

ciderman9000000 - Bolton
The Black Pearl - QPR
Bergen - Newcastle
Sean_RedDevil - Everton
Mick1991 - Aston Villa
humdinger - Spurs
December_16 - Fulham
Snow - Blackburn
jgraham - Stoke
SharkyMcShark - Galatasaray
Elliott - West Brom

humdinger

Ok let's make this a sweepstake. First come first served; cannot pick a team already picked by a poster above you. I'm gonna go with Bolton.

Who will sign Demba Ba?

ciderman9000000 - Bolton
The Black Pearl - QPR
Bergen - Newcastle
Sean_RedDevil - Everton
Mick1991 - Aston Villa
Spurs

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
West Ham report Sunderland to the Premier League after an apparent illegal approach for Ba by Sunderland.