Demetri Mitchell

mo0

watching both Redmond and Mitchell highlight packages, it's great to see those players trying tricks and passes without fear of repercussion. not just passing back, always looking for a way forward. goes for the team around them, not just those two individuals.

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
If they really come a-knockin' I hope we turn them down. As talented as he is, he's obviously not ready for it.

jb8521

Looks like a case of a youngster doing well in the past week plus a team who play youngsters and are in need of players so the press links them. Josh Sims from Southampton was actually in the England under 17s team ahead of him

Sid234

I seriously doubt how legit those rumors are.. I think they all started from the mirror.. Doesnt make sense for S'ton or us.

Brightonian

Yep, surely just press bollocks. If nothing else, there are similar players much further along in their development ahead of him who would surely be looked at first. Lawrence, Lingard and Harrop, for example.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Love that last goal. He had hardly no time to react with the keeper shutting him down, and to get the weight and length right on that lob was very hard to do in that tight space.

FromTheBench

Scored a cracking free kick for England U18s. (Around 1.36 mark in the video above.)

As per the match report had another very good long ranger saved earlier too.

lysglimt

Scout
the England team against Holland for those interested:
13 Sam Howes (West Ham United); 2 Mandela Egbo (Crystal Palace), 4 Dael Fry (Middlesbrough), 6 Taylor Moore (RC Lens), 3 Callum Connolly (Everton); 11 Lewis Cook (Leeds United), 9 Ryan Ledson (C) (Everton); 18 Josh Sims (Southampton), 10 Callum Cooke (Middlesbrough), 19 Demetri Mitchell (Manchester United); 16 Adam Armstrong (Newcastle United)

17 Sheyi Ojo (Liverpool) for Cooke (45), 14 Jordan Rossiter (Liverpool) for Moore (59), 7 Jake Clarke-Salter (Chelsea) for Ledson (59), 15 Dominic Solanke (Chelsea) for Armstrong (66), 5 Tafari Moore (Arsenal) for Mitchell (66), 8 Jonoje Kenny (Everton) for Sims (81), 12 Josh Onomah (Tottenham Hotspur) for Sims (81)

I guess we can assume that the parents of number 2 was a big fan of Nelson

khoazany

Looks like he has taken his game to the next level after the summer.Hopefully we're sorting out the loans soon to promote him to the U21s.

khoazany

He is just 16, isnt that a bit young?
Probably you're thinking about Rashford.Demi is 17.

Redmond looks good in those highlight as well.One of the most hot and cold player I've seen at this level.

Last edited:

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
Probably you're thinking about Rashford.Demi is 17.

Redmond looks good in those highlight as well.One of the most hot and cold player I've seen at this level.
Loving his radical new approach of actually doing something this season. He's clearly not without talent.

FromTheBench

Never personally got it with Redmond and in some previous games i watched he was bad at all sort of levels and in all sort of positions tbh, but he seems to have improved this season so good.

Brightonian

Bit embarrassing to be so ill-informed, I've not been able to watch much U18s for a while now... what's going on with Mitchell? Is he injured at the moment? Has he just had one Will Keane-esque long injury or did he come back from the first and then quickly pick up another?

jb8521

Bit embarrassing to be so ill-informed, I've not been able to watch much U18s for a while now... what's going on with Mitchell? Is he injured at the moment? Has he just had one Will Keane-esque long injury or did he come back from the first and then quickly pick up another?
He's had 3 or 4 different injuries

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
just saw Demi's picture on twitter and my first thought was he looks exactly like Giggs:nervous:

same shape of the head and jaw, curly hair, both left footed wingers with similar playing style......father - son connection? :lol:

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
It's like looking at two pictures of the same person.

The Mitcher

connoisseur of pot noodles and sandwiches
just saw Demi's picture on twitter and my first thought was he looks exactly like Giggs:nervous:

same shape of the head and jaw, curly hair, both left footed wingers with similar playing style......father - son connection? :lol:
I know both are mixed race, but come on :lol:

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
:lol: that went well.....looks my eyes are letting me down :yawn: