Gaming Destiny 2 • RedCafe Clan in OP

Neelu

Likes to eat cement and rubber but not boogers

Coming to PC as well according to some reliable sources.

------

Clan link: https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2/Chat?groupId=117147

Caf ID - PSN (for those who've specifically said they're getting D2 and are in clan)
Adam-Utd - Adam_Glanza
Archie Leach - tesmith89
ArmandTamzarian - Monkey_Plunkett
Big-Red - BPK27
christy87 - kingcoc1
Damien - Damien1990UK
Ducklegs - atpbx
freshibal - freshibal
Marksy7 - Marksy7
Painer - Painer4
paulscholes18 - dlucas91
Randall Flagg - gbotgogo
Razvan - razvanbeldescu
redom - ChewShoeTrain
Richter - stefcv
space - doomham
Tekkers - InsaneTekkers
TheSamulator - TheSkeldinator
Wedge - Wedge_The_Pato

XBL
12OunceEpilogue - AndyWWMUFC
Jersey Heel - Breakdance

Last edited:

Neelu

I think they probably just forgot to delete the one from the reference image

DeeJ has basically confirmed so

Well it was fun while it lasted.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Please be good. Destiny 1 got boring very quickly.
Meh, not really. It got boring if you didnt have a group of people to play with, very much a game oriented to people who play in groups. I generally played with my brother and there was pretty much always 4 or 5 of us online so it stayed fun as you can grind the raids and strikes without having to look for new groups of random people

Castia

cant wait for this on PC, give me bigger maps and a more open feel and it could be a game of the year contender.

Ainu

Meh, not really. It got boring if you didnt have a group of people to play with, very much a game oriented to people who play in groups. I generally played with my brother and there was pretty much always 4 or 5 of us online so it stayed fun as you can grind the raids and strikes without having to look for new groups of random people
My opinion about these games is that if you really need a group of people to keep it from getting boring, it isn't the game that's keeping you entertained, it's the company. That was certainly very much the case with me and Destiny. I had one regular gaming companion for that game and it was decent, but we quickly ran out of content and the grind got overwhelming.

Dargonk

Ninja Scout
Scout
Will be interesting at the very least to see how they look to improve on Destiny with the second version. I always enjoyed the gameplay and general feel of the game, however the constant repetition and need to join a big group for raids in order to get better weapons ended up killing it for me in the end. Particularly as with each expansion the grind was basically just reset and everything you had done previously was meaningless.

From the sheer number of hours I put into the first, I'll likely be getting it regardless. But think I'll hold off pre-ordering at this stage.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
Even with a group, it still got boring. I think, by November last year, I had stopped playing Destiny and got to around a 390 light level. I ran the raid with 4-5 friends and it was fun during the first few weeks. After the initial grind, it gets boring very fast. I did, however, play the shit out of the game when it first came out.

Smores

Even with a group, it still got boring. I think, by November last year, I had stopped playing Destiny and got to around a 390 light level. I ran the raid with 4-5 friends and it was fun during the first few weeks. After the initial grind, it gets boring very fast. I did, however, play the shit out of the game when it first came out.
Me and my group pretty much stopped around that time but really we ploughed a lot of hours into so i wouldn't say it got boring fast.

Great game but no format is entertaining endlessly.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
Me and my group pretty much stopped around that time but really we ploughed a lot of hours into so i wouldn't say it got boring fast.

Great game but no format is entertaining endlessly.
Not necessarily. Obviously, each game will have a different effect on each individual person, but I've spent hours on games such as Halo, CoD and, most recently, Overwatch.

I enjoyed Trials of Osiris, a lot, however, in this recent term, my friends and I struggled to attain 9 wins (where initially, we would get to Mercury three times a week) - which also contributed to its quick death. When you spend the amount of money and time in a game such as Destiny, you expect more than one and a half months from it.

ArmandTamzarian

Supports
Liverpool
I'll be getting this for sure, even though I didn't even do a single raid I got a hell of a lot of hours out of destiny and thoroughly enjoyed it. I do hope they bring in more matchmaking or more modes that cater to playing solo though, Raids I can understand due to the teamwork and communication needed for them but everything else should be open to play with strangers or be enjoyable on your own if your schedule doesn't allow you to get a regular group together or find the time to get a full raid done in a night.

Smores

Not necessarily. Obviously, each game will have a different effect on each individual person, but I've spent hours on games such as Halo, CoD and, most recently, Overwatch.

I enjoyed Trials of Osiris, a lot, however, in this recent term, my friends and I struggled to attain 9 wins (where initially, we would get to Mercury three times a week) - which also contributed to its quick death. When you spend the amount of money and time in a game such as Destiny, you expect more than one and a half months from it.
True and you can add Fifa in as well but Destiny has been around for a long time without a refresh which keeps those games fresh. That was a mistake.

I have a rule, i want an hour for every pound i spend. I'd be suprised if I've not spent 300 hours on Destiny so its well passed that criteria for me.

swooshboy

Band of Brothers
True and you can add Fifa in as well but Destiny has been around for a long time without a refresh which keeps those games fresh. That was a mistake.

I have a rule, i want an hour for every pound i spend. I'd be suprised if I've not spent 300 hours on Destiny so its well passed that criteria for me.
Just an FYI, but I wouldn't apply your rule to hookers.

swooshboy

Band of Brothers
Will be interesting at the very least to see how they look to improve on Destiny with the second version. I always enjoyed the gameplay and general feel of the game, however the constant repetition and need to join a big group for raids in order to get better weapons ended up killing it for me in the end. Particularly as with each expansion the grind was basically just reset and everything you had done previously was meaningless.

From the sheer number of hours I put into the first, I'll likely be getting it regardless. But think I'll hold off pre-ordering at this stage.
This was my biggest frustration with The Division. I get that loot-based gams need to keep giving yo a goal, but simply moving the goalposts is not the right way to achieve this.

Ady87

:lol:

Ah the days when you told yourself you'd gotten enough from the loot cave & you were gonna just play the game properly today.

1 hour later....

:lol:

Ah the days when you told yourself you'd gotten enough from the loot cave & you were gonna just play the game properly today.

1 hour later....

Yep, talk about the grind. I absolutely nailed this till the nerf.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
good memories. Seeing the whole server standing there shooting like a duck gallery was a pretty weird experience :lol:

Dargonk

Ninja Scout
Scout
This was my biggest frustration with The Division. I get that loot-based gams need to keep giving yo a goal, but simply moving the goalposts is not the right way to achieve this.
Same, I played the Division heaps as well, yet the moment the third incursion/DLC came out and reset everything again I just stopped playing.

Neelu

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1356579

From the creators of Destiny, a highly acclaimed game, the extremely anticipated sequel is coming up. A first person action shooter that places you in an epic adventure through the Solar System.
The last city on Earth has fallen before an overwhelming invasive force under Ghaul, the towering commander of the Red Legion. Guardians are running out of power, and the few survivors have left. You will venture in mysterious, uncharted worlds from the Solar System to discover devastating weapons and combat abilities. In order to defeat the Red Legion and face Ghaul, you will need to gather the surviving heroes from the City and fight back together to claim back home.
So the picture of Cayde-6 translates as "preorder and get early access to the beta" (I assume it will go public as in Destiny 1 at some point) and the Cayde-6 is as we know a preorder bonus too. Yes the game will be available on PC.

Neelu

Gameplay reveal on May 18. Releasing Sept 8 on PC, PS4 and Xbox.

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
I started Destiny a few weeks ago.
As The Division is dead, I wanted that similar feel and this is the closet thing.

I've so far enjoyed it....It didn't wow me though to be honest. Gonna pick up The collection tomorrow and see if the added content helps.
I will get Destiny 2 though.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
I started Destiny a few weeks ago.
As The Division is dead, I wanted that similar feel and this is the closet thing.

I've so far enjoyed it....It didn't wow me though to be honest. Gonna pick up The collection tomorrow and see if the added content helps.
I will get Destiny 2 though.
Having been there since the alpha I've had the benefit of experiencing the content when it was current. This said, the recent raid revamps have injected new life into old content, and so you should find doing the raids a great experience.

Taken King was a terrific expansion too. You should enjoy that.

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
Having been there since the alpha I've had the benefit of experiencing the content when it was current. This said, the recent raid revamps have injected new life into old content, and so you should find doing the raids a great experience.

Taken King was a terrific expansion too. You should enjoy that.

It's been a short experience, but the game just felt very easy from start to finish.
I'm stuck at level 34 and it seems I can't reach any higher without the DLC.
Even the strikes seemed quite quick and easy.

I've got access to one raid, but I can't do that as I only play with one friend and for some reason you can't matchmake.
I'm enjoying the crucible though

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
It's been a short experience, but the game just felt very easy from start to finish.
I'm stuck at level 34 and it seems I can't reach any higher without the DLC.
Even the strikes seemed quite quick and easy.

I've got access to one raid, but I can't do that as I only play with one friend and for some reason you can't matchmake.
I'm enjoying the crucible though
None of the raids have matchmaking. Given the amount of mechanics and communication required, you really wouldn't want to matchmake trust me.

There are loads of good folk you can link up with on sites like the100.org and get yourself into a raid team. There's even Sherpas who run raids for beginners and these people are usually awesome and patient.

TsuWave

underwhelming reveal. nowhere near as ambitious or as revolutionary as i hoped it would be, its more iterative than anything else really, and l'm still buying it day 1 and sink ridiculous hours into it.