g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Gaming Destiny 2 • RedCafe Clan in OP

paulscholes18

They have announced that your super will generate quicker and grenades and weapons will do more damage

christy87

Supports
Dipping tea in toast
They have announced that your super will generate quicker and grenades and weapons will do more damage
they had to do something, but i think most of these were changed for the actual game before the beta, 1 thing they are changing is the destroy the turbines mission so when you jump back up out of the turbine gap the fans wont kill you

TheSamulator

classic sam. they love me, tbh
I actually really enjoyed the original, especially around TTK time. Missed out on Rise of Iron as various circumstances left me away from my PS4 a lot but i've got it with me now so i'm thinking of getting Destiny 2.

Probably will do actually, enjoyed the original enough that more of the same would be good for me!

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
I'm going to be getting this at some point to play with my brother. I never played the first one though, so it's going to be an all-new experience.

The Bloody-Nine

I didn't play the first one either, bar the beta. Is it necessary if you're interested in playing the sequel?

Neelu

Likes to eat cement and rubber but not boogers
I didn't play the first one either, bar the beta. Is it necessary if you're interested in playing the sequel?
Not really gameplay wise. Bungie has gone out of their way to point out that its a clean slate for the game. As for the story, watch this if you are interested:

Dargonk

Ninja Scout
Scout
I wouldn't worry at all about not having played the previous games. While there is a whole lot of background lore and such built into the game, Destiny one was horrible at actually making it important and missions were always simply move through, kill bad guys.. find boss and kill that. I sunk way to many hours into the original and still couldn't tell you detailed information about most of the lore/story.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
Anyone tried it on PC? I read once you play it on a computer, you don't go back to console.

Neelu

Thats why I havent tried it, I cant wait till 26 october to play this. Will probably double dip when it comes out on PC. I hope they implement cross-save across console and PC.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
Thats why I havent tried it, I cant wait till 26 october to play this. Will probably double dip when it comes out on PC. I hope they implement cross-save across console and PC.
I mean that the FPS differences make it horrible in comparison to each other.

NoLogo

Game runs great at least fps wise. I have no clue what's going on though. A tutorial for new players might have been a good idea considering that this is a beta which will probably draw in quite a couple of new players like myself.

My first impression is pretty mixed. It was kind of interesting but due to the lack of a helpful tutorial and the lagy beta performance it wasn't really a great first impression I have to say.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Yasssss @Damien

I preordered last night, can't wait to shoot shit with the guys again
What's up damo? How's it going?
Got to say I've cheated on the caf and switched clans as no one was playing anymore Haha
Hey Sams! Yeah I understand the clan switch, things went quiet after a while and with Leg-End the only one able to accept new requests and him not playing the game the clan died but with the embedded clan system and Leg-End hopefully giving a few of us admin powers to accept new people to the clan things might be different in D2.

Leg-End

Hey Sams! Yeah I understand the clan switch, things went quiet after a while and with Leg-End the only one able to accept new requests and him not playing the game the clan died but with the embedded clan system and Leg-End hopefully giving a few of us admin powers to accept new people to the clan things might be different in D2.
I've now promoted you to Founder, you can assign new admins as you see fit now.

TheSamulator

classic sam. they love me, tbh
I love those live action trailers!

I'm gonna bum about on D1 to get myself in the mood for next week. I didn't get Rise of Iron though so not sure how much i can actually do :lol:

Neelu

Sweet, will apply to clan after maintenance ends.