g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Gaming Destiny 2 • RedCafe Clan in OP

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
New DLC out next week. Set to be potentially the best expansion since Forsaken.

Anybody wanting to jump in and give the game a try, now would be a good moment

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
As someone who has the Destiny 2 sickness, I had this on pre-order about 6 months ago. However, I've played about 10 hours of D2 in the last 3-4 months. Normally an expansion has me as excited as a kid at Xmas, but this time I'm already thinking I may not last too long even with a new grind

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
What campaign mode will you do, normal or legendary?
Depends how much harder legendary will be. On one hand it might be easier to fly through the campaign to unlock the other content and start levelling faster.

Alternatively if it's only a little bit slower and the rewards are worth it then probably legendary.

No doubt today the servers will be fecked so i'll see what people say on it and then decide tomorrow.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff

While we're just reaching spring, it's already time for us to start thinking about fall on the development team. We all had a great deal of fun last year with our first armor set community vote: Dinosaurs vs Monsters. Truth be told, we didn't know what to expect! After 200,000 votes were cast, Team Dino won with 81% of the vote. We'll always look back fondly at the wave of memes and fun that came, but it's time to look forward... to Festival of the Lost 2022!

This year, we're hosting our second community vote. #TeamMechs vs #TeamMonsters is about to begin. Players will have the opportunity to vote for a featured armor ornament set in the Eververse, available to earn with Bright Dust or purchase with Silver. Anyone who casts a vote for either set and has played since 2/22/22 will qualify for a unique in-game emblem to celebrate participation.