Gaming Destiny | Rise of Iron launch

christy87

Supports
Dipping tea in toast
Iron banner feels really grim with such a shotgun fest. I wouldn't mind if it wasn't so laggy.
It will only be for the kill confirm one though the next one will be one of the others where you play more sensibly, as this is a rush fest is pointless sitting back sniping or scout rifling, you have to be up close to grab the tag and shotyys are the most logical weapon for this event

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Completed the raid last night. I enjoyed it. Really fun and satisfying at the end.
Haven't managed to start it yet, stuck at about 355 light but with this weeks Nightfalls will hopefully be around 360. I hear it's not too difficult until the end?

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
Right ok, so after The Division has pretty much given up, I've jumped onto Destiny for that sort of loot based game.

I've only played the original game so far, but I was somewhat left disappointed with it. It seemed very short and very easy.
Before Destiny 2 comes out I am interested in playing all the DLC, but how much does rise of iron and the taken king improve the game

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
Right ok, so after The Division has pretty much given up, I've jumped onto Destiny for that sort of loot based game.

I've only played the original game so far, but I was somewhat left disappointed with it. It seemed very short and very easy.
Before Destiny 2 comes out I am interested in playing all the DLC, but how much does rise of iron and the taken king improve the game
Im my opinion, not a whole lot. The expansions dont add much in terms of longevity. You'll get a few decent weeks but then it becomes repetitive and boring.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
I've been playing destiny since the alpha and I've enjoyed the shit out of it for 2.5 years.

Taken King was a terrific expansion and rise of iron was decent.

Obviously they were better to play when they were relevant content so you may not enjoy them so long after they released.

It's not for everyone, I get that. Doing raids with your friends is great fun though and have been some of my favourite gaming moments of all time.

christy87

Supports
Dipping tea in toast

Worth it for the raids and the multiplayer and the final update coming next week which brings all raids up to current level

Sampy93

Been a while, anyone still playing? Started again after the destiny 2 reveal. Really want to give the new raids a go but can't be bothered using lfg. If anyone's interested give me a shout! :)