g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Gaming Destiny | Rise of Iron launch

paulscholes18

Anybody wanna add me on PSN as I have had the Collection delivered today, won't be on it until tomorrow night though as I work until late.

Matty_8787 is my PSN

Edit: Also gotta add I am new to Destiny on the PS as I had it on xone beforehand.
Added (dlucas91)

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Haven't played this since the last dlc basically. Feels like ages. Mines stuck at "preparing to download" (10%) so I probably won't get to it by the weekend

christy87

Supports
Dipping tea in toast
@christy87 whats the loot you get on heroic strikes like? Decent?
I used a 3oc and got one, i also used a skeleton key for strike specific rewards got arms for my titan on the summoning pits,t thik i got a purple engrame on the next one, the blue ones were all higher light than what i had anyway. i want to see what the loot is like for the archon forge.

The ghorn is back and now i have 2 :lol:

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
I used a 3oc and got one, i also used a skeleton key for strike specific rewards got arms for my titan on the summoning pits,t thik i got a purple engrame on the next one, the blue ones were all higher light than what i had anyway. i want to see what the loot is like for the archon forge.

The ghorn is back and now i have 2 :lol:
Nice. Yeah I'm halfway through the quest for the horn. Got the medallions, just the rest to do.

Is the forge like the Court of Oryx?

christy87

Supports
Dipping tea in toast
Nice. Yeah I'm halfway through the quest for the horn. Got the medallions, just the rest to do.

Is the forge like the Court of Oryx?
yea and no, i have yet to see anyone else in the forge, you cant re-enter once you die, you can carry only 1 of the siva activators, i had 2 of them drop in the last mission for the ghorn, took a while to pick them up using the app to transfer to other characters,

Ducklegs

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
It must be because I am getting old, which quest do I have to do to get the Jellyhorn?

I've done the assault rifle one, is the Ghorn something to do with the patrol quests?

Neelu

Likes to eat cement and rubber but not boogers
It must be because I am getting old, which quest do I have to do to get the Jellyhorn?

I've done the assault rifle one, is the Ghorn something to do with the patrol quests?
You have to do the anamoly patrol in archon's keep. You also need a splicer key to complete that patrol.

Ducklegs

You have to do the anamoly patrol in archon's keep. You also need a splicer key to complete that patrol.
Aye, I've got a key, do I just wander over there and pick a beacon up then?

paulscholes18

FAO anyone who got the collection, how do you fast track to L40? I did a few missions and found the guy to fast track to L25, I'm now L31

christy87

Supports
Dipping tea in toast
FAO anyone who got the collection, how do you fast track to L40? I did a few missions and found the guy to fast track to L25, I'm now L31
get the felwinters peak social area to get the spark.

Getting to the top of that mountain was quite tough, when you fall you got to learn not to hit anything on the way back down to spawn near where you were

bosnian_red

Took me a good half hour at least last night but I got to the top of the mountain. Really like that they include things like this even if it makes me want to destroy my controller.

Need 3 more iron medallions still and then a few of the SIVA things but then I should get it I think.

paulscholes18

get the felwinters peak social area to get the spark.

Getting to the top of that mountain was quite tough, when you fall you got to learn not to hit anything on the way back down to spawn near where you were
How do you get to felwinters peak, it's not letting me click on it

Neelu

353 Now. Atleast 7 more to be raid ready. 12 would be ideal.

Last edited:

Neelu

Aye, I've got a key, do I just wander over there and pick a beacon up then?
Yes. Just go to archon keep and pick an anamoly patrol. It will take you through that bunker like building where you will have to kill a walker and then scan behind it. There is a hole in the middle of that room which is a point of no return so watch out for it.

Damien

Staff
353 Now. Atleast 7 more to be ready ready. 12 would be ideal.
Nice, how did you manage that? Heroic strikes? First one I did was that annoying black garden one with the vex thing with the three shield bits. Other people I was with kept going in different directions and dying so didn't complete it in the end.

bosnian_red

Yes. Just go to archon keep and pick an anamoly patrol. It will take you through that bunker like building where you will have to kill a walker and then scan behind it. There is a hole in the middle of that room which is a point of no return so watch out for it.
One of those SIVA things is down there though so once you scan it, you may as well go down and find it

Neelu

Nice, how did you manage that? Heroic strikes? First one I did was that annoying black garden one with the vex thing with the three shield bits. Other people I was with kept going in different directions and dying so didn't complete it in the end.
Yup. The grind is real in heroic strikes.

Neelu

At least this infusion stuff makes it easier for other characters.
Have you got 350 ghost and artifact? Those should be the first things your should get as they rarely drop in activities.

Neelu

Have to say the soundtrack in this expansion is quite nice.

Ducklegs

Well I have the jelly horn, the new exotic sidearm, the sword, and just starting to get legendaries drop now.

So all good.

bosnian_red

Think I'm going to buy a ghost. Holding me back at 320 so far. Warlock is at 339 with:
340 Hung Jury that I infused for scout rifle
339 sniper
350 iron gjallarhorn
320 ghost
338 helmet
340 gloves
340 chest
339 legs
339 bond
350 artifict (memory of jolder)

Damien

Staff
Think I'm going to buy a ghost. Holding me back at 320 so far. Warlock is at 339 with:
340 Hung Jury that I infused for scout rifle
339 sniper
350 iron gjallarhorn
320 ghost
338 helmet
340 gloves
340 chest
339 legs
339 bond
350 artifict (memory of jolder)
Good choice.

I'm up to 347.

Primary: 347 Hung Jury
Secondary: 348 1000-Yard Stare
Heavy: 350 Gjallarhorn

Helmet: 348 Legendary
Gauntlets: 347 Legendary
Chest: 347 Rare
Legs: 340 Rare
Bond: 350 Legendary

Artifact: 350
Ghost: 350

If you're close to leveling up in a faction you could get a ghost from one of those packages. I got a 349 one.

christy87

Supports
Dipping tea in toast
Good choice.

I'm up to 347.

Primary: 347 Hung Jury
Secondary: 348 1000-Yard Stare
Heavy: 350 Gjallarhorn

Helmet: 348 Legendary
Gauntlets: 347 Legendary
Chest: 347 Rare
Legs: 340 Rare
Bond: 350 Legendary

Artifact: 350
Ghost: 350

If you're close to leveling up in a faction you could get a ghost from one of those packages. I got a 349 one.
You could buy a few 350 parts as well and if your anyway like me you have loads of weapons and armour in your vault ready to be scrapped

Neelu

Apparently 320 omnigul ans sepiks are also dropping gear above your light.