Gaming Destiny | Rise of Iron launch

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Yeah I need to get back into this... too many games too little time

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Put over 1,000 hours into this game and though the community has died off and I don't play this much anymore, what I'd like is to try and get the Platinum even though I'm not a trophy hunter.

http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2874-Destiny/Damien1990UK

These are the two I need:

Raiding Party
Complete a Raid with a full fireteam consisting of only your clan members.

Flawless Raider
Complete a Raid without anyone in your fireteam dying.

If anyone wants to help/wants to get either of those as well, let me know. Guess Crota's End normal mode would be easiest to achieve Flawless on.

christy87

Supports
Dipping tea in toast
Put over 1,000 hours into this game and though the community has died off and I don't play this much anymore, what I'd like is to try and get the Platinum even though I'm not a trophy hunter.

Raiding Party

Flawless Raider

If anyone wants to help/wants to get either of those as well, let me know. Guess Crota's End normal mode would be easiest to achieve Flawless on.
I need those 2 as well and the skirmish one as well i think

Anustart89

Raiding Party

Flawless Raider

Just checked mine out. It claims that I haven't completed King's Fall on Heroic, which is ridiculous...

We can do flawless raider on NM CE some day if you want. I'm off work next week, so I could help you out. Just need one more, then we can glitch the bridge. Rest should be a breeze.

Damien

Staff
Just checked mine out. It claims that I haven't completed King's Fall on Heroic, which is ridiculous...

We can do flawless raider on NM CE some day if you want. I'm off work next week, so I could help you out. Just need one more, then we can glitch the bridge. Rest should be a breeze.
:lol: you play KF every week. Have you tried syncing your trophies with PS?

And awesome. At least three of you, me, rimmy and christy should be online at some point.

As for raiding party think I'll just do GaryLifo's tip and do L34 POE with someone else in caf clan

Anustart89

:lol: you play KF every week. Have you tried syncing your trophies with PS?

And awesome. At least three of you, me, rimmy and christy should be online at some point.

As for raiding party think I'll just do GaryLifo's tip and do L34 POE with someone else in caf clan
How do I do that? I saw some video about switching profiles on destiny, haven't been on to try it though.

Anustart89

On PS click on the trophies icon, options then sync with PSN
That sorted it! Cheers. Just hit me up when you want to do the flawless raider. Girlfriend's away from Thursday next week so I'll definitely be available from then.

That link that you posted still has it as missing though. Weird.

Damien

Staff
Confirmed: Destiny 2 will be out in 2017 with a big expansion released later this year.

Lot of pressure on Bungie to make Destiny 2 way better I think. Though people have racked up thousands of hours in Destiny 1, things have got old.

Also, light level will be going up soonish so no need to try and get to 320

christy87

Supports
Dipping tea in toast
Confirmed: Destiny 2 will be out in 2017 with a big expansion released later this year.

Lot of pressure on Bungie to make Destiny 2 way better I think. Though people have racked up thousands of hours in Destiny 1, things have got old.

Also, light level will be going up soonish so no need to try and get to 320
yeah i never really saw the point in hitting that.

There is supposed to be a big event soon enough i think as well, do you want to try and get the last 2 trophies in the net few days.

Damien

Staff
do you want to try and get the last 2 trophies in the net few days.
Yeah.

Raiding Party one should be fine doing it with just us two in 34 PoE (if you're still part of the caf clan).

Flawless one will be trickier but hopefully there'll be a time when we're both on at same time as Makki

Anustart89

Yeah.

Raiding Party one should be fine doing it with just us two in 34 PoE (if you're still part of the caf clan).

Flawless one will be trickier but hopefully there'll be a time when we're both on at same time as Makki
I can do flawless raider with you guys tomorrow if you want. Available from 1pm your time and onwards. We just need to practice the jumping bits on the bridge, and I think we'll be good. The rest of it's pretty simple.

Damien

Staff
What time would you be on christy?

I can do flawless raider with you guys tomorrow if you want. Available from 1pm your time and onwards. We just need to practice the jumping bits on the bridge, and I think we'll be good. The rest of it's pretty simple.
What class would you suggest for that?

Anustart89

What time would you be on christy?

What class would you suggest for that?
It's pretty simple if you're on your titan. We'll practice the jumps before setting off the encounter. I think both you and Christy should go with your titans, just for the fact that you can distract boomers on the boss fight with bubbles to make it a little easier. I can solo the abyss, we'll do the thrallway carefully. Deathsingers should be a breeze considering that one SS bullet can kill a closed shrieker (I'll go invis and pop them and you just clear adds from the towers), and then we'll just do the regular strategy for Crota.

Dargonk

Ninja Scout
Scout
So they are bringing back the Horn? with the new DLC. I'm assuming it is going to be a crappier version though. If it isn't they must be real desperate for sales

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
So they are bringing back the Horn? with the new DLC. I'm assuming it is going to be a crappier version though. If it isn't they must be real desperate for sales
Yep, it's a new design. It will probably in scale with how powerful it was beforehand, especially if they are pushing it for the DLC.

GBBQ

Completely missed the Destiny train when it came out. Bought it last month when the Taken king version was going cheap on PlayStation store. Its been touch and go if players are available to do the story quests but generally have managed ok and have my titan up to 294 light.