5.8 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Felt a bit sorry for him, got hung out to dry by Maguire and made to look the bad guy somewhat unfairly.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Guessing Lindelof will go RB with him suspended. Wonder how much he plays in the world Cup. Cancelo obvious starter, but given he can go either side, it's Dalot vs Mendes.would rather he is a backup. Take his month break as we play him more than any other player seemingly.

criticalanalysis

Guessing Lindelof will go RB with him suspended. Wonder how much he plays in the world Cup. Cancelo obvious starter, but given he can go either side, it's Dalot vs Mendes.would rather he is a backup. Take his month break as we play him more than any other player seemingly.
It will probably be Malacia or at least we should hope so.

Lindelof got toasted by Kubo against Sociedad and I don't look forward to seeing him against even a 34 year old Willian or Dan James if they play him.

Glorio

It's funny how with Maguire and Lindelof, he doesn't celebrate tackles and clearances. Almost like even he is underwhelmed by them on the pitch :lol:

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
I don't like the fact that he didn't sign new contract. Barca and clubs from Italy love to sign players out of contract.

Red00012

Mixed performance which is probably not helped by Father Ted and Dougal as centre halves .
Cracking ball to Bruno for the Martial goal though

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus
Ropey the last 2 games. Where's AWB or Williams? Dalot is suspended for Fulham so surely today would have been a good chance to try someone else at right back?

Lebo

Becoming more and more of a third center back than a fullback. Ramos like transition on the cards?

romufc

Becoming more and more of a third center back than a fullback. Ramos like transition on the cards?
What makes you say that? He was up the field crossing the ball from the by line in the game.

Just because he helps out to progress the ball, doesn't mean he is used as a Third CB.

Red Rash

Overall he has been a big plus this season but agreed we need to bring in a decent backup so we can rest him from time to time. The number of games he is playing with almost no rest in between is a recipe for disaster

Adebisi's Hat

Supports
who do you feckin think ?
Dalot has turned into a beast of a RB this season, he strength and power levels seem to have gone up a few notches. Some credit goes to Ralf for seeing his potential and playing him last season.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
MIght do next game if Nuno Mendes is injured. Guerreiro was pretty poor in the first game I thought.
I guess it is the reluctance to play a right footed player on the left, even though Cancelo has shown he can play there. But with them through now I guess Dalot will just get a game to rest Cancelo.

Messier1994

The Swedish Rumble
Great assist by Dalot to Portugal’s 1-0 goal.

Anyone know why Leao isn’t starting for Portugal?

Sparky Rhiwabon

Is Dalot now considered “World Class”? Let’s say, that would be top 5 right backs in the world?

Messier1994

The Swedish Rumble
Is Dalot now considered “World Class”? Let’s say, that would be top 5 right backs in the world?
Nah, not even remotely in my opinion, he is way to inconsistent offensively, in his passing game, in what he contributes with the ball. Someone like Hakimi can carry a team by himself. Reece James, Kyle Walker are the same.

Honestly, I think Dalot has quite much left to show in his decision making. That is absolutely something that could come with experience and age — but it’s not a given.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.