Diouf joins Ole's squad

Girish II

Im watching this an hour behind, what a goal! Feed the one and he will score, great pass from James, typical James that.

cj_sparky

I never really rated Gray when I have seen him, but he has been very steady tonight. Matty James passing is a joy to watch as well.

cj_sparky

Obertan showing some good signs in that he's still closing down and making runs, must be near full fitness.

Very impressive performance from Amos, 3/4 excellent saves.
Yeah Obertan has got better and better. Start was a little shakey but he's been impressive with his willingness to close down.

Amos has been superb. I agree with your earlier post that a loan deal would do him the world of good next year.

datura

Would have been a great goal by Welbeck, deserved that.
I expected it to nestle in, he's very good at finishing from that type of position. I hope he gets a runs of games at this level to get his confidence back, it's been a tricky season for him and he could do with a bit of stability and football out of the limelight as it's been a disjointed season for him so far this year.

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
It would have to be Rooney as he's the only one who could scare/motivate him to keep working hard.
It's not that he doesn't work hard, it's just that every now and then he still has one of his I'm-too-skillful-for-these-guys-and-I-know-it games.