Do you still watch when we're 3-0 down?

Galactic

Incorrigible pest
I'm genuinely curious how you could actively watch that 2nd half in its entirety... I bounced when the 4th went in
With disbelief obviously. Total disbelief of how a relatively good first half came undone so quickly. I’m still very unhappy with Shaw for his part in the second goal. I bet that was what ETH said at half time: keep it simple and tight, stay in the game as long as we can. Obviously Shaw (and everyone else too) wasn’t listening.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
No, I went and got a kebab when the 3rd goal went in. It was 6-0 when I got back.

Edwards6

Watched till the end, as most of the team did just watched

OlsensHummelBoots

Watched it until the end, trying to convince my 10 year old that things like this happen.
He was heartbroken.
Same here, my kid is 9. Trying to teach him that you take the rough with the smooth whilst containing myself from screaming "Someone snap Salah in phucking half..."

My lad is not too impressed although I'm sure he'll come round by Thursday?

scream

Same here, my kid is 9. Trying to teach him that you take the rough with the smooth whilst containing myself from screaming "Someone snap Salah in phucking half..."

My lad is not too impressed although I'm sure he'll come round by Thursday?
I was exactly the same, thinking they can’t even kick someone properly.
My lad sobbed his heart out.
We’re going on Thursday if he calms down.

RedIan

watched every game until the end win loose or draw for 45 years . Those who stop watching when its an obvious defeat are the modern day glory hunters that embarrass the loyal fans.

Heardy

watched every game until the end win loose or draw for 45 years . Those who stop watching when its an obvious defeat are the modern day glory hunters that embarrass the loyal fans.
Alright Top Red! Turning off when you’re getting tinker 5-0 doesn’t make anyone a glory hunter. Sometimes there’s no harm in saving yourself the added heartache.

OlsensHummelBoots

I was exactly the same, thinking they can’t even kick someone properly.
My lad sobbed his heart out.
We’re going on Thursday if he calms down.
He'll be good buddy. We're there Thursday and I've reassured him it won't happen again. He did remind me of the 5-0 last season against those phuckers when I said the same thing:lol:

Strangely, my lad started laughing and getting arsey about Shaw, not impressed with him at all.

YouOnlyLiveTwice

Normally 4-0 would probably be my breaking point, but i was interested in if the team would respond today so i kept watching. Obviously there was only a collapse.

lsd

The Oracle
I just expected it to end 6-0, never thought they'd bother to score another.

Its a team like Liverpool playing us. Off course they will keep going and look to totally humiliate us.

Its weird that that's something we never look too do and all too often we go two up and then just sit back and take that.

I would love us to be ruthless the way City and Liverpool are when they get into those positions

lonelyred

Watched on TV until 4, listened over the MUTV app until 5, logged in to the RedCafe an hour or two after the game, and saw the result. Immediately felt a horrible headache that keeps getting more and more painful.

fergiewherearethou

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Its a team like Liverpool playing us. Off course they will keep going and look to totally humiliate us.

Its weird that that's something we never look too do and all too often we go two up and then just sit back and take that.

I would love us to be ruthless the way City and Liverpool are when they get into those positions
They smelled blood and went for the kill, some of us scream: Take Rashford off, rest Casemiro when a a game is done and dusted in our favor.

Abhinav

Watched it till the end. Felt hate, anger, frustration, disappointment all at once but could not turn it off, in the hope that we mount some sort of a response. Took a while to blow off steam, but feel much better & more optimistic now.

spiriticon

I watched the whole thing yesterday and regret it. I normally turn off.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
Watched it until the end, trying to convince my 10 year old that things like this happen.
He was heartbroken.
Same, with my boy who’s 12, I could see it really knocked him for 6 and h was trying to do the this can happen talk we’re still getting there. I remember being his age and how much more losing hurts.

feckkng 7-0

Robbie Boy

I drank on Saturday for the first time in 2023 (had to go out for a friend's birthday). I went back to bed at 4 as I was wrecked, planned to wake up for half 4, but ended up sleeping through the whole match. Absolutely fantastic stuff.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Depends. Brentford I watched because I had a little bit of hope that it was a freak scoreline and if we got one back then maybe...

But yesterday as soon as the third went in, the TV went off. I know these players, I know Anfield, I know how pathetic we are there every year. I wasn't watching anymore of that defilement. Same with City.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
I've stopped turning us off, as if I was at the game I stay until the final whistle.

I have to see the full 90 to have a true judgement on the events which unfold.

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
Turned it off at 7-0 in the 89th minute. This is the first time I've ever turned off a United game before the final whistle.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
at two down, I wrote in the match thread that it would be five. switched of at four. cant remember ever doing that before but I decided I wasn't actually watching match - that would require two teams to be competing

RedDevil@84

I usually do, but I was on a shitty stream which got stuck. So I switched off after 3-0. Even if it were on TV, I would have stopped after 5-0 I think. Humiliation at City is one thing, but at Anfield is just disgusting.