Does anybody else feel Paolo Dybala is overrated?

Wallez

No, he is absolutely not overrated by common football supporters. At the moment I would rather say that he is underrated as he has been sacrificed to make room for Ronaldo this season, and people tend to have an extremely short-term memory regarding football. However, I wouldn't want to bring him to the red side of Manchester as he will be very expensive and not fit perfectly into the positions we need to improve. However, I fear that he would be absolutely immense City. Could fit nicely into Real Madrid or Liverpool as well, if they change to a 4231 formation with him behind the striker.

cheeky_backheel

It doesnt. Hence why he is getting benched in those games now as more people has figured out he's not developing into what people belived
You should learn when to quit instead of exhibiting your ignorance

Dybala has started 5 of 8 Juve CL games, including the first leg against Atletico (was sub against YB and missed 1st valencia game due to injury). He has also started most of the serie A games.

His benching in the second leg was a tactical decision and not a reflection of his ability.

Your unsubstantiated claim is just arrant nonsense

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
He has 185 on potential ability in FM 18 so obviously he's not overrated.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Messi returns for Argentina so back to the bench he goes.:lol: