Dominik Szoboszlai

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
He looks very good so far to be fair but still early days. Will be interesting to see if this is a purple patch or something more concrete. If we were to judge by the first few games, Di Maria would have been our greatest signing of all time and Matic laid the foundation for years of success.

Still, undoubtedly a good start and could form a very decent partnership with MacAllister.

Statue of Limitations

I think he is the best signing they made, the rest aren't world class whereas he has the potential.
He is quite good looking though.

RedRocket9908

Szaboszlai hasnt looked to bad so far other than the penalty he dived for against Bournmouth and some of his passing has been superb but I think its ridiculous that after only 6 games we are seeing Liverpool fans claiming he is world class and comparing him to Steven Gerrard.

Pascal Quiff

Supports
Liverpool
Foot like a traction engine.
Love terms like that

My own personal favourites were used to describe players who couldn't accurately head the ball - 'head like a sheriff's badge' and those that couldn't trap a ball - 'playing in adidas concretes'.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Wow, that's a special hit. Did he do that in his previous clubs too?
I didn't even know who he was before he joined us. But I'm assuming he's had a thunderfoot that he's used to good effect before.

Jeffthered

For sure. Looks a player indeed.... someone you enjoy watching. £70m, right (or was it Euros.. whatever...), so yes you want to start getting some value. Looks a cracking player.

GoonerBear

Supports
Arsenal
I didn't even know who he was before he joined us. But I'm assuming he's had a thunderfoot that he's used to good effect before.
Indeed, he was well known for it. This video was posted this time last year, so not including last season really.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Indeed, he was well known for it. This video was posted this time last year, so not including last season really.

:eek:

Thanks, had never seen that before. Opposition managers will have to tell his midfielders/CBs to stop him shooting at all costs.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
You clearly didn't scout him then if you didn't know that. That's probably his best ability along with set pieces :lol:

J2J

Looked decent at the beginning of the season but he's been pretty average for a while now?

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
He does absolutely nothing. Shite player. Any time I’ve seen a televised Liverpool match I’m certain he’s been their worst player. Not having any nuance or anyone tell me otherwise.

whitbyviking

Always felt a bit earlier for the scousers to be szoboslaing over this chap. Even by their standards.

redNATION

Klopp makes some of their players look way better than they are, Fergie had this ability too. This guy is no better than Mctominay or Fred, their new manager is in for a shock at the standard of some if their supposedly key players.

YikesSchmeics

Somehow managed to be at fault 3 times for the same goal!

1. Gives the ball away
2. Gives up on his runner who gets a shot off.
3. Gives up on his secondary marking assignment allowing the rebound tap in.

That's pretty generational!

tentan

Poor man's poster.
He does absolutely nothing. player. Any time I’ve seen a televised Liverpool match I’m certain he’s been their worst player. Not having any nuance or anyone tell me otherwise.
Somehow managed to be at fault 3 times for the same goal!

1. Gives the ball away
2. Gives up on his runner who gets a shot off.
3. Gives up on his secondary marking assignment allowing the rebound tap in.

That's pretty generational!

Still would walk into the United starting 11

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Said it loads of time, but Klopp has fecked the rebuild and now he is fecking off cause he knows it.

It is a supremely average team for Amorim to take over.

Powderfinger

Supports
Arsenal
He’s a hard worker and has a great shot from distance but what else does he really do well?

RuudTom83

A 70 million euro footballer in today’s market.

You don’t get much for your money these days.