Donald Trump - All things impeachment.... | Acquitted in the Senate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Not one for hyperbole but the testimony is pretty damning. This guy doesn't give a feck.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I have absolutely no idea how the GOP are going to approach this :lol:

The only thing I can can think they can do is what I mentioned earlier that he's an unreliable witness.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
I have absolutely no idea how the GOP are going to approach this :lol:

The only thing I can can think they can do is what I mentioned earlier that he's an unreliable witness.
I think they will move from "hearsay" to "it's not a crime".

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
Oh feck, scratch that about GOP being able to use him as an unreliable witness. It was The White House which has been restricting his ability to access records in preparation for this testimony :lol:

It's more obstruction of justice!

Raulduke

What's he getting at by saying Bolton's office asked for Giuliani's contact details on the 26th of August? Then smirking about saying it? Seemed like he was hinting at something.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Oh feck, scratch that about GOP being able to use him as an unreliable witness. It was The White House which has been restricting his ability to access records in preparation for this testimony :lol:

It's more obstruction of justice!
The State Department is the one restricting his access...

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
Anyone who thinks the Mueller investigation was all for nothing should think again.

Sondland would not be spilling like he is today if he hadn’t seen Cohen and Stone being charged with their crimes.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Anyone who thinks the Mueller investigation was all for nothing should think again.

Sondland would not be spilling like he is today if he hadn’t seen Cohen and Stone being charged with their crimes.
Yeah, this quote from Cohen comes to mind: "And I can only warn people, the more people that follow Mr. Trump as I did, blindly, are going to suffer the same consequences that I'm suffering"

Honest John

What is the consensus here then?

I haven't been following too closely but I got the impression that Trump would get a scare but ultimately get away with it and still be in post.

Is there now a chance that we will see the end of him?

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days

I haven't been following too closely but I got the impression that Trump would get a scare but ultimately get away with it and still be in post.

All the testimonies so far have been absolutely damning.

The only thing more damning is the fact the Republican's are completely unwavering support and their obfuscation of all the facts.

ArmandTamzarian

Supports
Liverpool
Feels like this has been expressed many times, but if this won't get Trump in trouble, nothing really will.
Prediction - and I know I’m going out on a limb here.. the Democrat House will vote to impeach, but the Republican Senate won’t remove him from office.

Ah well, nevertheless.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids

Pompeo is now toast, but Donald will still survive the Senate vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.