Donald Trump - All things impeachment.... | Acquitted in the Senate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
He is rallying his base. He ill not get impeached, but if he would, will be death people after it related with the impeachment
I think an incident like the Oklahoma bombing is very likely to occur in the next few years in response to Trump’s eventual demise.

The fact that white supremacy organisations have been declassified as terrorists and IC funding into monitoring them has been cut, it’s not hard to believe it’s a sad inevitability.

Carolina Red

Staff
I think an incident like the Oklahoma bombing is very likely to occur in the next few years in response to Trump’s eventual demise.

The fact that white supremacy organisations have been declassified as terrorists and IC funding into monitoring them has been cut, it’s not hard to believe it’s a sad inevitability.
Yeah that’s a sobering, but not outlandish thought there. I agree that I could definitely see something bad happening out of this from that “community”

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days

There goes their entire argument.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
I'm starting to wonder if this whole 'wear us all down with crimes' approach might actually be the only thing that will work. Basically get the GOP so tired of only talking about Trumps crime du jour that they just say f*ck it, his supporters aren't going to vote Democrat anyway, let's fire up the Fox news propaganda machine and pick someone else.

Because clearly just putting out clearly, succinctly and without question that Trump committed impeachable offences just isn't going to cut it these days. It's hard to know what to do when that's the case.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
I'm starting to wonder if this whole 'wear us all down with crimes' approach might actually be the only thing that will work. Basically get the GOP so tired of only talking about Trumps crime du jour that they just say f*ck it, his supporters aren't going to vote Democrat anyway, let's fire up the Fox news propaganda machine and pick someone else.

Because clearly just putting out clearly, succinctly and without question that Trump committed impeachable offences just isn't going to cut it these days. It's hard to know what to do when that's the case.

I think you’re misunderstanding how the GOP work.

While Trump is filling the papers with all this bullshit, they’re filling courts with partisan judges and tearing back any progress that has been made over the last 30 years.

4bars

Supports
Barcelona

ANd the likes or Rick Wiles saying what he said about "guys who know to fight", veterans, etc... He says that to put pressure to the decision, but he is drenching those people with gasoline and in case it really happens...the situation can explode

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
This is exactly how Nazi Germany...
But really, you can draw parallels. Before absolute power, during the days of the failing Weimar Republic, Nazi party members and their thugs would do everything to disrupt parliamentary processes and all parts of the state they could get a hand in. Everything to destabilize the democratic system they wanted to overthrow.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
But really, you can draw parallels. Before absolute power, during the days of the failing Weimar Republic, Nazi party members and their thugs would do everything to disrupt parliamentary processes and all parts of the state they could get a hand in. Everything to destabilize the democratic system they wanted to overthrow.
Oh I know some people may still consider that to be an excessive comparison but the parallels have been there since the beginning. They are following the Nazi playbook almost verbatim. The irony is that during Obama s term many on the right likened him to Hitler but now that there are legitimate comparisons to be made and our POTUS even sides with actual nazi supporters we re supposed to consider their feelings and not jump to conclusions of course. I wish we could force every American to go through the Holocaust museum in DC and to actually read and watch everything that is being presented rather than to just look at the objects.

RedTiger

Half mast
It's sad how this is dismissed by people as being hyperbole. I myself dont have an extensive education but I did do A-level history, even a bumfeck unskilled worker like myself can see all the parallels with nazi propaganda and tactics but no one in the halls of power are talking about it.

Carolina Red

Staff
MLB umpire Rob Drake reportedly tweeted that "YOU WILL HAVE ANOTHER CIVAL WAR" if Donald Trump is impeached. (Troy Taormina/Reuters)

Veteran MLB umpire Rob Drake threatened on Twitter Tuesday to buy an AR-15 for war over the impeachment hearings facing President Donald Trump, ESPN’s Jeff Passan reports.

The tweet was deleted shortly after it was posted, according to the report, and read “I will be buying an AR-15 tomorrow, because if you impeach MY PRESIDENT this way, YOU WILL HAVE ANOTHER CIVAL WAR!!! MAGA2020"
Civil

Zlaatan

Parody Account
More proof that people don't care about the truth, it's just an us vs them fight at this point where the other side is always wrong no matter what.
How such a colossal moron could create a cult following like this I will never understand.

mariachi-19

I may be the devil, but i'm not a monster
More proof that people don't care about the truth, it's just an us vs them fight at this point where the other side is always wrong no matter what.
How such a colossal moron could create a cult following like this I will never understand.
Because colossal morons attract moron's who don't know anybetter and when Trump is blowing up news stations telling those morons that their jobs are being taken by immigrants, or any other amount of bullshit they like to hear, of course they going to side with him.

Precaution

Ive always said, Trump will never give up the office willingly even if he had a 2nd term he'd try and go for another because he dont give a damn, he would be the kinda guy to ignite a civil war, step back and be like "they are doing this for me, im the best President ever, the people decided" with his smug face, unfortunately it's all the gun toting maniacs that support him that have been dreaming of a day like this.

Vault Dweller

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
:lol:

I studied modern European history for my degree and have studied Nazi Germany for about 10 years in total. It is not hyperbole in my opinion to suggest parallels between then in Germany and now in the US, it is a much more frightening prospect that there is in fact many similarities.

Status
Not open for further replies.