Donald Trump The First - Indicted The Fourth

The Firestarter

I either missed or forgot this, but... :lol: .
Oranges . The oranges.

What"s that sir? Do you want me to bring another freshly press..

ORANGES

diarm

"Melania, can you call me Mr. President, you know for old times sake"

"no Donald"
"Who are you talking to Granddad? Grandma left you for a Mexican fella during your first stint in jail. Come on now, lets get you back to the home before you upset yourself again."

That'sHernandez

Ominously close to getting banned
It’s that mockumentary style comedy zoom as well
I was thinking there was a very The Office vibe about it myself. :lol: It takes a special man to enable you to empathise with Kim Jong-un, a man who oppresses and kills his own people on a daily basis.

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
Tbf Joe Biden is just as bad

Yeah Biden is terribly prone to gaffes as well and represents the corporate politcians what we all want to be free off, but at least he's not Trump. It's disgrace by the Dems not to offer anything better than Clinton and Biden in the last 2 elections.

Dudu

How consequential is the difference between Monday and Thursday? Dems need Moscow Mitch's support for this don't they to push for more R votes.. Why not just let it be Thursday?

Last edited:

Boycott

Trump without twitter is a paper tiger. He is remarkably silent after being banned. Just shows how lazy he is and maybe if twitter had banned him earlier he may ironically have been received better just like a 14 year old keyboard warrior won't talk to people in real life the way they do on the internet, Trump having to do press conferences or speeches or videos has to some extent managed by aides by his side.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Something I haven’t seen mentioned yet....

McConnell’s Senate and Barr’s DOJ protected Trump from having to testify or even provide any of the requested evidence at the last sham of an impeachment trial.

New Senate Maj Leader.
New Attorney General.
New rules.
Whole new ball game.

If they can force Trump onto the stand to testify at this trial, and there is absolutely no reason whatsoever why they shouldn’t, it’s going to be one of the most watched events in history. Absolute box office.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Something I haven’t seen mentioned yet....

McConnell’s Senate and Barr’s DOJ protected Trump from having to testify or even provide any of the requested evidence at the last sham of an impeachment trial.

New Senate Maj Leader.
New Attorney General.
New rules.
Whole new ball game.

If they can force Trump onto the stand to testify at this trial, and there is absolutely no reason whatsoever why they shouldn’t, it’s going to be one of the most watched events in history. Absolute box office.
Do his 5th amendment rights apply here? If they do then I doubt he can be forced o testify.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Do his 5th amendment rights apply here? If they do then I doubt he can be forced o testify.
Surely that just means he can be still be forced to testify but but can plead the 5th on every question. If so they should do it, pleading the 5th to every question on TV isn’t a great look.