Donald Trump The First - Indicted The Fourth

RedDevilQuebecois

At least that is a good step, but we will need a lot more guarantees to make sure his fat ass remains grounded in the US.

I remember when Carlos Ghosn escaped from Japan to (extremely corrupt) Lebanon while accused of crimes by both Japanese and French authorities as the former CEO of Nissan-Renault. All it took was a couple of individuals with experience of sneaking people out of a country, and then everything ends up in a mess since Ghosn now lives in a country with no extradition treaty with Japan nor France. Lebanon have been handed a red notice by Interpol, but the authorities are not budging as the corrupt pricks they are.

nimic

something nice
Scout
I love how he points out that he got more votes than any sitting president, because of course it's true. Trump got 8 million more votes than Obama. But 28 million more people voted in 2020 than 2012.

Sir Matt

Blue Devil
I wouldn't put much stock in this guy. He's kinda a moron. He was tweeting about worrying that Trump had the nuclear codes the other day and hoping that they'd changed them. As if Trump could just launch the codes from his iPhone. :lol:

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Reminds me of the epic NYT takedown of asshat Guy Fieri’s Times Square restaurant…

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United