Donald Trump The First - Indicted The Fourth

sugar_kane

I'm sure it's probably been pointed out but shouldn't the title of this be 'Post Presidency Trump'?

Post Trump Presidency would be about Biden...

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
Hardee’s?
That’s fine dining in some parts.
I lived behind a Hardee's at college. I used to see the homeless come over in the evenings to go through their dumpster to look for food.

I decided one day to look for myself. Even picked a few sandwiches out to test.

Wasnt bad!

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
I lived behind a Hardee's at college. I used to see the homeless come over in the evenings to go through their dumpster to look for food.

I decided one day to look for myself. Even picked a few sandwiches out to test.

Wasnt bad!
Dumpster or counter, the only difference is the temperature (sometimes).

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
CFA is overrated. Their biscuits fall apart
Best tasting chicken of all the chains. And speaking of overrated, Bojangles is garbage. Anyways, flipping this back on topic I guarantee the CFA family are Trumper’s. My father in law looked into buying a franchise and it was scary cultish. Too bad, the food is good, the employees are paid better than most chains, and they are always immaculately clean.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
I miss fast food biscuits from the US. I had a McDonald's breakfast the other day after a few weeks hiatus and it just wasn't as good.
Hardees/Carls Jr are good, but I preferred CFA (haven’t had had either in years).

My wife, pre-celiacs diagnosis, used to make phenomenal biscuits from scratch each weekend.

Anyways, to keep this on topic and to avoid deletion I will add that Trump’s greatest evil, for me, is the normalization of fringe GOP philosophy of cruelty being the point. DeSantis has turned Florida in a roiling cesspool of hate and bigotry. Depressing.

Carolina Red

Staff
Trump’s greatest evil, for me, is the normalization of fringe GOP philosophy of cruelty being the point. DeSantis has turned Florida in a roiling cesspool of hate and bigotry. Depressing.
Like the current shipping of migrants up to Martha’s Vineyard.

Just some casual human trafficking.

WPMUFC

White House on April 5, 2017. (AFP Photo/Nicholas Kamm)

Former US president Donald Trump offered control of the West Bank to Jordan’s King Abdullah II, a shocking proposal that led the monarch to think he was having a heart attack, according to a new book.
Trump offered the “great deal” to the king in January 2018, according to The Washington Post’s excerpts of an upcoming book.
The report said that Trump seemed unaware that the move could have a potential destabilizing effect on the Hashemite Kingdom, over half of whose 9.5 million population is of Palestinian descent, some of whom have called for the monarchy to be overthrown.

“I thought I was having a heart attack,” Abdullah II reportedly told an American friend later that same year
“I couldn’t breathe. I was bent doubled-over,” the king said.
:lol: :lol:
https://www.timesofisrael.com/trump...-king-thought-was-having-heart-attack-report/

The Firestarter

Best tasting chicken of all the chains. And speaking of overrated, Bojangles is garbage. Anyways, flipping this back on topic I guarantee the CFA family are Trumper’s. My father in law looked into buying a franchise and it was scary cultish. Too bad, the food is good, the employees are paid better than most chains, and they are always immaculately clean.
Phil's barbecue in SD. That's it.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
WTF is going on in this thread?
I tried
that being said, a well done B&G is just about the best tasting thing in the world while also knocking 6 weeks, per biscuit, off your life.

At the Hominy Grill in Charleston. They are permanently closed now, but this was amazing. @calodo2003 and I best @bosskeano know.

Last edited: