Donald Trump The First - Indicted The Fourth

Krakenzero

Supports
Santiago Wanderers
She's clearly on the loose.

This is an interesting exercise that lets us watch how fragile democracies really are. You esentially need a crew of amoral minions, a lot of money and not winning the popular vote even once, to prevent the laws from applying to you. Grim.

RedDevilQuebecois

Really mature to mock a fat person by saying that he is eating to get rid of his sorrows. Did Donald even take a look at himself?

RedDevilQuebecois

@calodo2003

Not going to quote the tweets and pictures about that rally and the silly gestures that were made. However, I have to say that my level of terrified is well over 9000 now. Fecking Nazis.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Covid, you had one job.

In all seriousness, America is in deep shit.

WPMUFC

i was 50-50 as to whether (if he runs) would openly call for violence when he loses, or just not say anything as his supporters kill election officals. I'm now convinced he will actively tell his followers to take "second ammendment action" to "stop a second steal".

He's decided to fully play into the cult/fascism playbook.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
I'm so glad/sad that I'm not in the states anymore.

A lot of those cultists genuinely are just lost, decent folk without the proper education to interpret the lies being fed to them.

As long as we make it another 50 years, the text books written about this age are going to be absolutely fascinated, and hopefully chastening.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Wait, the music in that clip was played at the actual thing? It wasnt edited in? :lol:

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Interesting take on Reddit.

I think the likeliest scenario at this point is that Trump makes a deal with a Republican candidate, such as DeSantis, to endorse him in exchange for the promise of a pardon.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Is it the lead in the water?
I’m hoping in the future we find there was some logical reason for it, like a hidden iodine deficiency epidemic or something.

I know their diets are probably high in salt, but most cheap foods used non-iodized salt because it’s cheaper. Except Burger King for some reason…