Donald Trump The First - Indicted The Fourth

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
Spooky…

Are they expecting us to bite and have the Dems/someone make an advert comparing them to Nazis so they can get awy with what they want when everyone on their side shouts it down or?

Feels like a trap.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Are they expecting us to bite and have the Dems/someone make an advert comparing them to Nazis so they can get awy with what they want when everyone on their side shouts it down or?

Feels like a trap.
This isn’t 4D chess, this is pandering to the base.

RedDevilQuebecois

Feels like a trap.
Seriously, I see no other option left but starting to call them for what they are. Why? Because this is the choice they have made on their own will. All of this crap from the GOP politicians are about pandering to those people and revealing their true nature in the process.

Between Nazis, Trumpists and the Principality of Zeon (anime fans will know this faction), I see little dfference between them at this point. One-hand salutes, one-finger salutes, right-fisted salutes, what's the difference?

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
What's a realistic timeline for a court case

And I belive I'm right in saying he can still technically run for president (and presumably pardon himself) from prison
This isn’t a criminal case, so it could take years. There’s always the possibility of a settlement, but NY state already refused one last month.