Donald Trump The First - Indicted The Fourth

Precaution

Yep.

You get into the panhandle of Florida where Georgia & Alabama’s shit coalesces, you see this all the time.

This is from where Matt Gaetz comes.
Same over where my Mum lives with all the rich folk in Jupiter/West Palm Beach area, Trump. Flags all over the water way and on boats... Rich people are stupid... Go figure.

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal
Same over where my Mum lives with all the rich folk in Jupiter/West Palm Beach area, Trump. Flags all over the water way and on boats... Rich people are stupid... Go figure.

Not necessarily. Trump was good for rich white folks so selfish maybe, not stupid.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Apparently a private company called Cyber ninja's js going to do a recount in Arizona for Trump.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I spotted this on BBC and was surprised noone was chatting about it here. Got his electronic devices too, he's hopefully as inept with them as he is with lawyering and hair dye.
I saw a high profile lawyer on Twitter (can’t remember who now, possibly Daniel Goldman) saying that they will have already had his email accounts preserved by the provider months ago and the act of deleting any of the incriminating emails since then will only serve as more evidence against him.

unchanged_lineup

Tarheel Tech Wizard
Leaving A Breakfast On All Of Your Doorsteps
Supports
Janet jazz jazz jam
I saw a high profile lawyer on Twitter (can’t remember who now, possibly Daniel Goldman) saying that they will have already had his email accounts preserved by the provider months ago and the act of deleting any of the incriminating emails since then will only serve as more evidence against him.
Only one possible response to that.

:drool:

NotworkSte

Yep.

You get into the panhandle of Florida where Georgia & Alabama’s shit coalesces, you see this all the time.

Panhandle is pretty bad, but it looks as bad as this as soon as you hit Pasco going to Tarpon Springs :mad:

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Yep.

I've been in the panhandle and northern Alabama and now rural WI quite a bit. The only difference is the weather and how much of the year the residents neck is red. Rural white people are by and large the same around the country: "christian", racist, poor and under educated.

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
I think it is already happening/happened and apparently it is/was a clusterfeck.
The report I read sounded a bit worrying to me, as the recount is being done by a highly partisan organization and they're not allowing others in the stadium where it's happening (although there are cameras all around). It sounded to me like a great environment to conduct some fraud - and the US really don't need a new GOP-backed claim that Trump did win Arizona, adding fuel to his Great Fraud claim.

Last edited:

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
The report I read sounded a bit worrying to me, as the recount is being done by a highly partisan organization and they're not allowing others in the stadium where it's happening (although there are cameras all around). It sounded to me like a great environment to conduct some fraud - and the US really don't know a GOP-backed claim that Trump did win Arizona, adding fuel to his Great Fraud claim.
Oh, I have absolutely no doubt they are going to fraudulently mark ballots and/or toss out perfectly good ones. This is the world we live in, where people so believe that there was fraud that they will commit fraud to prove there was fraud.,

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Posted this Dice Clay-ism in another thread created by The Pigeon, @Mr Pigeon. Had to put it in here.

Little Miss Ivanka, sat on her papa, bouncing her ass in his lap
Along sprouted a hardened limb, from beneath her rear end, and moistened Miss Ivanka's gap
OHHH!

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Nah, we would have had the vaccines as soon as or evening more quickly...

the insane thing about this if he had just come out insanely pro vaccine and held a prime time Fox News event where he got vaccinated, he would be getting way more publicity on this. The Pfizer vaccine took no fed money, but trump could still have claimed to have greased the FDA EUA wheels.

instead, because it would force him to admit he was wrong about the viruses severity, he could not do it. Watching his ego struggle with his narcissism is a site to behold.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout

You love to see it! :drool:

Still scrambling for any attention he can get. He's gone from 10,000+ rallies to a handful of people who pay to stay at his hotel. Long may this continue. :lol:

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Having Nixon on your back is one thing, but this? Christ almighty, what an abortion.

One has to figure this mensa had his name inked at the top of his back. Those idiots are a special breed of mental deficient.

That'sHernandez

Ominously close to getting banned

You love to see it! :drool:

Still scrambling for any attention he can get. He's gone from 10,000+ rallies to a handful of people who pay to stay at his hotel. Long may this continue. :lol:
It must be soul destroying for the secret service detail having to listen to this crap every night, who have to ensure his safety

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
Having Nixon on your back is one thing, but this? Christ almighty, what an abortion.

One has to figure this mensa had his name inked at the top of his back. Those idiots are a special breed of mental deficient.

They went all-in on the triple chin.

decorativeed

feck me, did he do that himself in a mirror or something? Sentiment aside, that's one of the shittiest tattoos I've seen for a long time, and that's after stumbling across this the other day: https://www.mirrorpix.com/?25218519318120730090&MEDIANUMBER=01229048

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
feck me, did he do that himself in a mirror or something? Sentiment aside, that's one of the shittiest tattoos I've seen for a long time, and that's after stumbling across this the other day: https://www.mirrorpix.com/?25218519318120730090&MEDIANUMBER=01229048
That’s truly terrible.

If I was shown that in a mirror after a multi-hour sit, I’d call my credit card company & cancel the payment.

It’s like it was applied while the dude was on a waterbed.

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
That ink looks like it was applied by the rando who hangs out in a Days Inn lobby with a sketchy tattoo travel case.
I'm in no doubt that he's going back in for a fill. My money's on red, white and blue lettering.

EDIT: wtf is that smudge above it?

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
I'm in no doubt that he's going back in for a fill. My money's on red, white and blue lettering.

EDIT: wtf is that smudge above it?
My guess is he is one of those mental deficients who gets their name inked into their upper back.

It’s not like anything else could be more shocking than that tattoo.

Doubt that much full will happen. No reason for all the shitty grey work. There could be some color fill in the letters, though.

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
My guess is he is one of those mental deficients who gets their name inked into their upper back.

It’s not like anything else could be more shocking than that tattoo.

Doubt that much full will happen. No reason for all the shitty grey work. There could be some color fill in the letters, though.
Interesting how Trump's arm leads straight to the guy's armpit; probably so that if he ever gets called out for it he can claim that he's simply being tickled by DT.