Donald Trump The First - Indicted The Fourth

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
I have a hard time feeling sorry for people who wanted to give Trump any amount of money.

SirAF

Ageist
Apparently the die hards are blaming the firm organizing the fundraising rather than Trump :wenger:

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
Apparently the die hards are blaming the firm organizing the fundraising rather than Trump :wenger:
I nearly felt sorry for them until I got to this part:

“Predatory!” Mr. Wilson said of WinRed. Like multiple other donors interviewed, though, he held Mr. Trump himself blameless, telling The Times, “I’m 100 percent loyal to Donald Trump.”
The practice should be illegal, though.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
There's only one solution. Use another fundraising site so they can contribute toward Trump's just fight against this fake one in court. :lol: Do it, Donald!

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Just randomly doing rants at weddings in Mar a Lago...
"Kids, gather round and take a look at these photos from Grandma and Grandpa's wedding.

Ah, there's your Grandmother right there. What a woman she was. I remember I stepped on her toes during the first dance and she couldn't stop laughing. Champagne came spilling out of her nose!

There's your great uncle Dan. Before the voices started telling him to bomb Wendy's.

This guy. Hm. I don't think he was family. What's that, Timmy? Yes, he does look a little like an overflowing orange candy floss! Anyway, his son is that guy who's always trying to sell you bootleg holotapes down by the docks..."

Carolina Red

Staff

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout

What a day, nice to see nothing has changed in Trump and Miller land.

Miller has been all over the press moaning about his image and how he has been treated by the press. He's also been whinging that people don't respect the work he and Trump did for the world.

Also, Trump has become one of the highest profile people who are calling for a boycott of Coca Cola... But just look at what he's hiding behind the phone on his desk :lol::lol::lol:

The hypocrisy and bullshit never ends.

Carolina Red

Staff

What a day, nice to see nothing has changed in Trump and Miller land.

Miller has been all over the press moaning about his image and how he has been treated by the press. He's also been whinging that people don't respect the work he and Trump did for the world.

Also, Trump has become one of the highest profile people who are calling for a boycott of Coca Cola... But just look at what he's hiding behind the phone on his desk :lol::lol::lol:

The hypocrisy and bullshit never ends.
Worst part is there’s Qidiots who are gonna take that as more proof that he’s still actually the president

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
Worst part is there’s Qidiots who are gonna take that as more proof that he’s still actually the president
Yup. I had a run in with one of those last week. I kept the back and forth going for about a dozen replies but had to just block them in the end. The insanity was off the charts.

Even worse, she is English and lives here too. She sincerely believes Trump is still President and a secret plot is underway to make the UK the 51st state and he will be our President too, after the great reset. :houllier::lol:

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Yup. I had a run in with one of those last week. I kept the back and forth going for about a dozen replies but had to just block them in the end. The insanity was off the charts.

Even worse, she is English and lives here too. She sincerely believes Trump is still President and a secret plot is underway to make the UK the 51st state and he will be our President too, after the great reset. :houllier::lol:
Did she offer up specifics about the plot?

This is a new one for me. I thought I had heard many of the truly batshit ones.

SirAF

Ageist

The bronze statue of himself?
The photo of a plane...why?
Has he been superimposed onto Mount Rushmore?
WHERE IS HIS DIET COKE BUTTON?
It’s a treasure trove! You can even spot the readers he’s so terrified of being seen with. And why not just get a proper replica of the Resolute desk? You can get ‘em for about $9000 online, he’s obviously told his people to get him a desk that is similar.

Last edited:

Rob

Supports
Liverpool

That’s new. But I guess it makes sense.

Last I heard, every world leader, excluding the good guys Putin, Xi, Modi and I think Bolsonaro, will hand over power to people behind the scenes who are fighting the good fight. And I guess that could easily involve Trump taking charge of England as well.

Dargonk

Ninja Scout
Scout
Social media has to make a few more quick bucks from him before they lock him out again when he says something totally stupid and they are pressured to act again. Rinse and repeat.