Donald Trump The First - Indicted The Fourth

Amarsdd

Yep. It will need sponsors and they won’t touch it with a barge pole.
He'll probably make it paid subscription-based. No way he'll not try to leech off of the Trumpers in every way possible.

mav_9me

I predict they won't even be able to get it started. Even if they did it would fail. I can't see them able to run a business successfully.

Port Vale Devil

Supports
Port Vale
:lol: What a piece of shit
To be fair though I very much doubt he hijacked the wedding reception and more than likely was paid handsomely to come on and say a few words.

The wedding couple are probably bigger pieces of shit for having their wedding at that cnuts resort.

Carolina Red

Staff
To be fair though I very much doubt he hijacked the wedding reception and more than likely was paid handsomely to come on and say a few words.

The wedding couple are probably bigger pieces of shit for having their wedding at that cnuts resort.
You know, you may very well be onto something there.

Dude is always looking to grift.

Precaution

If the groom owned one of the largest car dealerships in WPB & dropped six figures plus on a mitzvah, he’d rock out there looking like Ben Shapiro.
Remind me never to buy a car from there, WPB and weirdly all the rich folk around the area love this wannabe, my Mum who lives in Jupiter would probably lay on the ground he walks.