Donald Trump The First - Indicted The Fourth

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Either you also rock with Bo Burnham or you’re pretty damn creative. In any case, I will take this as an excuse to post this:

Well I quite enjoyed that but surely you've heard of Ice Cube?

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Well I quite enjoyed that but surely you've heard of Ice Cube?
I have and I completely forgot that line from No Vaseline. It has been ages since I heard that track, so if nothing else cheers for sending me down that rabbit hole!

Mike Smalling

Comparing himself to Navalny. :mad: :mad: :mad: :nono: :nono: :nono:
I didn't even read it like that. More like just a complete non sequitur. Like someone told him he had to make a public statement about Navalny and he just riffs off the usual lines he is used to, because he either doesn't know who Navalny was or because he has nothing better to say.

In any case, it'd be astonishing if the US elects this man again. Then again, he will get tens of millions of votes regardless if he wins or loses, which in itself is crazy.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
I didn't even read it like that. More like just a complete non sequitur. Like someone told him he had to make a public statement about Navalny and he just riffs off the usual lines he is used to, because he either doesn't know who Navalny was or because he has nothing better to say.

In any case, it'd be astonishing if the US elects this man again. Then again, he will get tens of millions of votes regardless if he wins or loses, which in itself is crazy.

I think that's exactly right. He was getting hammered on Twitter and in the news yesterday for not even having mentioned a single thing about Navalny's death. Many were saying it just shows without question that he's in Putin's pocket. Surprise surprise, the next day he comes out and mentions him, although in the least respectful way and in a way that shows he only did it because of pressure.

4bars

Supports
Barcelona

Thought the same. Starting with Navalny and ending with nothing related just for the sake to mention Navalny and end like always does: old man shouting at cloud

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
How did he connect those two exactly? :lol:
He didn't, he was just being slammed in the media and on social media because he had not even mentioned Navalny's name, let alone his death since it was reported. So Trump being Trump mentions his name in that clusterfeck of a post. He then follows it up on live TV at a town hall event and compares the way he is being treated by the courts to the way Navalny was treated.