Donkai Havertz | Arsenal Watch

Canagel

He's in bad form, along with the team he plays for.
How much longer will this bad form be allowed to continue? Wasnt he supposed to be your game breaker?

Granted I havent watched all the Chelsea games but all I'm seeing right now is slander on the timeline. They are saying the UCL final goal tax has expired and its time to bench.

cyberman

Get him away from Tuchel. Be safe and out a league between them but Tuchel is killing his career at this rate

saivet

Doesn't Mount play as an 8 though? I thought he was best when playing with a striker and bring allowed to roam the pitch a bit, rather than being the final point of attack.
Mount usually plays LAM or RAM as part of the front 3 when he plays.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
Before Musiala's breakthrough I would have loved Havertz as Müller's successor at Bayern.

TheLord

He is comfortably among the League's worst players playing in the crucial attacking midfield / false nine positions. I wrote sometime back that he's so bad that he will single-handedly ensure that Cheslea don't finish in the top four.

Him and Jorginho - as overrated as Sarri himself.

Markolan

Supports
AC Milan
People should not forget he scored the decisive goal in the UEFA Champions League final against Manchester CIty in 2021..
I would trade 5 games in a row without goal contribution for one single goal in the most important football match of this sport.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
People should not forget he scored the decisive goal in the UEFA Champions League final against Manchester CIty in 2021..
I would trade 5 games in a row without goal contribution for one single goal in the most important football match of this sport.
Yeah, people are quick to write off a player who is in a very imbalanced side lead by a manager who is losing the plot and yet Kai was one of the most coveted young players in Europe not long ago. He probably needs a more suitable club though.

mu4c_20le

He's not a bad player, he's just a victim of his own versatility and is incorrectly being used to lead the line. He is their Bruno.

tomaldinho1

He’s cack.
Not sure about that, how many 23 year old strikers usually do well in the PL?

(Starting age last season)
Last season's top scorer's - Salah (29), Son (29), Ronaldo (45), Kane (28), Mane (29)...Jota on 15 goals at 24 years old was the first player close to Havertz's age.

This season is a bit different because Haaland will likely be in contention for the golden boot but I don't think anyone is saying Havertz is that level + he's not going to be a super high scoring striker in his role anyway. Chelsea's issues are more in midfield and wide attacking areas for me, they just don't have the pace to hurt teams out wide (outside of Sterling) and RLC is a huge downgrade in the CMs, plus Ziyech is actually cack.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Never rated him that highly. He's also not really a proper striker and someone you should rely on as a main source for goals.

SoCross

Isn’t he an attacking midfielder/second striker? Really don’t think he is meant to be playing as the main forward.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
The NFT prob winds up holding more value than his last United shirt.

Also doubt it's "honest fans" buying the NFTs. The ones whining about it probably still sitting at home on dial-up internet (look forward to your reply tomorrow). The ones buying are already in the speculative crypto space to begin with so ..don't hate the player hate the game.

JeffBoomTetris

Never understood the hype behind this guy. He is obviously a good player but the way people talked about him made him seem like this world beater who could destroy any team.

Bluelion7

Supports
Chelsea
Isn’t he an attacking midfielder/second striker? Really don’t think he is meant to be playing as the main forward.
Yes. Although I would say yes only to the second striker. His touches and creativity haven’t been good enough to play an attacking midfield role.

Broja came on today and he looked MUCH better than he had for awhile. But we don’t usually set up in a way that allows him to do that. That was more of an anomaly.

Bondi77

Doing the Rivaldo trick at the end sums this clown up....what a dog!

AussieDevil

I do think he has a lot of potential but it will never be realised in a Tuchel system. He needs to be playing the Bruno role from early 2021.

Rajiztar

Supports
Chelsea
I do think he has a lot of potential but it will never be realised in a Tuchel system. He needs to be playing the Bruno role from early 2021.
Guy will score 10+ goals and 10+ assists this season. Don't underestimate him and tuchel mate.

BerryBerryShrew

Not watching the match today, but he's getting absolutely rinsed on BBC livetext. Fair to say he is a total flop?

InspiRED

Supports
Outraged snowflakes
Fecking shite for a while it’s like he’s purposely trying to get Potter sacked or doing match fixing or some shite.