Dybala or Sancho - hypothetical preference

izec

Dybala is not a RW. And we don't really need someone central like him, too weak for a striker and too expensive as a rotation option alongside Bruno/Pogba. We need someone more versatile in midfield and a proper RW.

Maureen-yo

Why would we even entertain Dybala coming to united? He clearly didnt want to come here, so why we even talking about this?
Because Juve have apparently made him available and we reportedly tried to sign him last season. 1+1=7

Blood Mage

Dybala is arguably the second most overrated player in Europe behind Griezmann. So Sancho obviously.

el3mel

Sancho, no brainer really.

Dybala will just be in for the money. Sancho will want to actually play for us.

mu4c_20le

I wouldn't say no to Dybala but we need a Sancho/Dembele type more than him.

MadMike

Quite different players, at this point in their careers at least. Sancho has played mostly as a winger or wide forward. Utilising his pace which is one of his strong suits.

Dybala on the other hand is a CF/SS (like Griezmann) and since speed is not his forte, he's far less effective when deployed on the wings as opposed to centrally.

I fell like his preferred position (SS) is basically covered now by B.Fernandes, considering how advanced the latter plays. Thus he's surplus to requirements, unless we want to try and shoehorn him on the right which will be a waste of his talents.

Superunknown

Have a feeling Dybala would be an absolute disaster.
I have that feeling, too.

I would love to see either player play for us. My preference would be Sancho, but they are both classy players who would improve us. It would be up to the coaching stuff to get the best out of them, though.

Scholsey2004

Sancho easily. Dybala is a striker or second striker. I don't think we need a first choice player in either of those positions. He's really not that good on the right.

I’m not sure I’d even want Dybala if there was no Sancho option.

As someone else has said, he’s got flop written all over him.

davidmichael

Is this even a real question ? Sancho and it’s not even close at all as Sancho is one of the best in his position in the world which is a position we’re desperately in need of addressing whereas Dybala plays in the same position yet isn’t as good as Fernandes nor as back up to Martial either.

Crustanoid

Dybala would be like the next Sanchez , possibly worse.

if this happened it would demonstrate our board are even more imbecilic than we thought, if that is even possible

Canuckred64

Dybala had a chance to come last year but turned us down. Plus Juventus want Pogba in return. So Sancho's the one.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
Juventus are playing with Pogba's mind on this one!

Dans

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I think I meant Sancho. Let's see. Here we go.

SteveW

Dybala's been very good this season.

But Sancho, by a long long way.