You'd better not kill Giroud
Be that guy. Both.

Rash

Mart - Bala - Cho

WC Winner - Sir Scott McTominay

BMI - Slab Head - IKEA.com - Built the Wall

Dave

Sterling Archer

Sancho rejected the chance to join us this summer. Don't need to ask him twice. Di Maria 3.0 or Bale 2.0. Your pick.

El-Manos

Sancho, not even a contest. The good thing is though, they can play together :cool:

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Is Sancho really this good? I was expecting at least an even spread of opinions

marktan

Is Sancho really this good? I was expecting at least an even spread of opinions
Yes. I watched some of his matches live last season and he really surprised me. Watch some of his highlights. His dribbling and decision making has the potential to be Neymar levels - if he doesn't reach that level imo itd be a failure.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Dybala now or just the chance at Sancho next summer is what the question would more be... and in that case it's easy Dybala. If we had the option for both right now, all else the same, then Sancho. If we sign Dybala this summer, I still think we go in for Sancho next summer, and then we go with a front 3 picking from Martial, Rashford, Dybala, Sancho and Greenwood. So 5 players rotating between 3 positions, occasionally 4 when we play Dybala as a #10. So there is a scenario where we have both players by next season...

Red Stone

This is actually quite a difficult one. On the one hand, it's easy to say Sancho, but on the other hand, it still has to be Sancho.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Hypothetically? Sancho

One for the long term. English. Wouldn’t start throwing his toys out complaining about the weather etc

Revan

Assumptionman
Dybala is easily the better player, but Sancho plays in a position we are weaker, and potentially has a higher ceiling.

United Pro

Sancho would be a better fit for us, but I certainly wouldn't snub the chance to sign Dybala this summer on the hope that Sancho joins next summer.

AgentP

If we could sign just one of them this window, I'll take Sancho for sure and then get Bruno to fill the No.10 spot. Job done.

Bwuk

Sancho.

We don’t have a RW. We do have options at 10.

Alemar

Dybala, as he also takes Lukaku off the books whereas Sancho does not.

Macedonian Red

Sign Dybala now and Sancho next summer.

Imagine Rashy, Martial, Sancho + Greenwood rotating in front 3 and Dybala with Pogba behind them.

davidmichael

Both and I genuinely think it’s very possible to have both if we get a top four spot this coming season. Having Dybala, Sancho, Martial, Rashford, Lingard, Gomes, Chong and Greenwood as our forward options heading into 2020/21 is mouthwatering.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Both and I genuinely think it’s very possible to have both if we get a top four spot this coming season. Having Dybala, Sancho, Martial, Rashford, Lingard, Gomes, Chong and Greenwood as our forward options heading into 2020/21 is mouthwatering.
Spot the odd one out.

OGSaviour

After Sancho's assist and goal in the game tonight against Bayern his price is going to be crazy money ext season, easily north of £150 million :eek:

davidmichael

Spot the odd one out.
I don’t mind Lingard as a squad player as he’s a good player when playing at his best, he’s just not good enough as a first choice player which is why Sancho and Dybala both coming in would be perfect as they become first choice in Lingard’s best positions.

The Urban Goose

Without a doubt, Sancho.

However I think that ship has sailed; next summer (also Euros summer) he'll be the hottest thing on the market since Mbappe and every club will want him, so he'll end up at PSG, Barca or Real (IMO probably Real as they're about to have a shite season so will want a statement signing).

reddevilchennai

Without a doubt, Sancho.

However I think that ship has sailed; next summer (also Euros summer) he'll be the hottest thing on the market since Mbappe and every club will want him, so he'll end up at PSG, Barca or Real (IMO probably Real as they're about to have a shite season so will want a statement signing).
Mbappe was not hottest thing on the market that summer. PSG was the only club rumoured to sign him for that price.

Maureen-yo

Looks like the papers are drumming up stories saying Dybala is available and we might be in for him instead of Sancho...

Infra-red

We don't really need another forward/#10, or, at least, it is not a high priority while Bruno and Martial are performing well.

romufc

Why would we even entertain Dybala coming to united? He clearly didnt want to come here, so why we even talking about this?

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
I'd prefer Sancho for sure, but Dybala is a great player and we'd be lucky if we got him.

IAmAWinner

Sancho, because he is younger and is a natural RW. But Dybala is a world class player and if he is available, we should make a move for sure.

Alemar

Hey.
Greenwood
Martial-Dybala-Sancho

Rashford, Gomes and Chong rotating. Yes please​
And where is Bruno? With all due respect, Bruno is not going to lose his place in the team, regardless of who we sign

Bondi77

Sancho by a mile....Dybala could not run out of sight on a dark night.