E3 2017

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Why? eSports are awesome, & Fifa is about as close to a proper eSport there is on console (fighting games aside).
I don't buy into e-sports but I don't see how Fifa could even be considered one when the vast majority of the game is AI-run. You control one player and hope the AI don't balls up the rest of the game for you.

At least in fighting games, FPS and I'm assuming LoL, Dota (No idea what you even do in those games) it's down to one person versus the other or group versus group, no AI involved.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Interested in anthem, and battlefront II looks nice, need to see more of the SP. Hope it's a decent length campaign.

Twigg

Not Twigginator
Supports
100 extrapolation
Skimmed through the EA conference, was so hyped for some seconds when they mentioned an offline Star Wars game, and then so disappointed to see they were talking about Battlefront 2.

AXVnee7

I like what they're trying to do with NFS, but for me it was always about the tuning side of things, and customising cars. I had so much fun on Underground 2 firing up cars. That's what they need to get back to imo as gameplay wise it'll never be the best.

Blind

Really like the look of Need for Speed, cheesy story, really high production values, explosions everywhere. It looks like Split/Second and that game was fecking brilliant.

AXVnee7

So Madden basically has it's own 'The Journey'

By the way if you're like me and have been locked on E3 and this thread, United have just confirmed the Lindelof transfer.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
So Madden basically has it's own 'The Journey'

By the way if you're like me and have been locked on E3 and this thread, United have just confirmed the Lindelof transfer.
Yeah, Lindelof looks to have good gameplay, unsure on the graphics though.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Guess I'm asking for far too much for them to actually have made constructive changes to career mode and pro clubs. More cut-scenes with celebrities in Alex Hunter mode is exactly what we want.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
Looks absolutely awesome. But that game is ultimately going to live or die on whether or not they can make the players care about the character they're controlling. If so, the potential is massive.
Pretty much. Hopefully they've learned a bit from Brothers, because that game fell a bit flat on that point alone.

Definitely interesting, though.

Dobba

Hoping for something Fallout related from Bethesda to go with the seemingly leaked new Wolfenstein, though I'd happily settle for a TES:VI tease. Not forgetting of course, the Sony press conference with the promise of Crash remastered gameplay and the possibility of a Crash Team Racing announcement (fingers crossed!)

Personally not really anticipating anything else from this year's E3, which made 'A Way Out' all the better for grabbing my attention like it did.

Dobba

@Dobba - Would love a new Fallout, but I think the only news we'll be getting is Fallout in VR
Sort of hoping against all logic that they've handed the engine to someone like Obsidian again and we get a new Fallout game that way. I'm just a complete fanboy of that universe. Heck, after the hundreds of hours I put into Shelter, I'd even take a new mobile game.

ovoxo

I like what they're trying to do with NFS, but for me it was always about the tuning side of things, and customising cars. I had so much fun on Underground 2 firing up cars. That's what they need to get back to imo as gameplay wise it'll never be the best.
Oh man.. with riders on the storm playing in the back. What a game underground 2 was.

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
Sort of hoping against all logic that they've handed the engine to someone like Obsidian again and we get a new Fallout game that way. I'm just a complete fanboy of that universe. Heck, after the hundreds of hours I put into Shelter, I'd even take a new mobile game.
:lol: Tell me about it. I've spent so much on Fallout merch it's getting a bit much

ADJUDICATOR

Supports
THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD
A Way Out looks boring but if it gets decent noise I will get it. Been dying for a good couch co-op.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Really like the look of Need for Speed, cheesy story, really high production values, explosions everywhere. It looks like Split/Second and that game was fecking brilliant.
This is weird, now someone one Reddit just mentioned split second is available on PS now :drool: