E3 2017

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
Yea that's the better format, but the games need to be enticing tho...
They've all looked good? Metro, Forza, State of Decay, Battlegrounds, AC. Just because you might be able to get them on PS4 doesn't change that. A lot of the Ps4 show will be multiplatform too.

Alock1

They did it last year though too. Pretty sure @Alock1 can vouch for me on that. They been doing it since the disastrous Xbox one unveiling.
Yeah since Spencer took lead it's been all games. He use to bang on about games, games, games constantly.

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
They've all looked good? Metro, Forza, State of Decay, Battlegrounds, AC. Just because you might be able to get them on PS4 doesn't change that. A lot of the Ps4 show will be multiplatform too.
They haven't... Forza looked good. Everything else had been meh as fast as I'm concerned. I don't mind seeing the multiplats. Hopefully they show Anthem soon...

AXVnee7

As a fighting game enthusiast this DBZ has got my attention! Exactly what I wanted to see.

The problem with DBZ is the same story can only be rehashed so many times, so the gameplay takes precedence to deliver a strong game. Let's see what they do with it.

Alock1

As a fighting game enthusiast this DBZ has got my attention! Exactly what I wanted to see.

The problem with DBZ is the same story can only be rehashed so many times, so the gameplay takes precedence to deliver a strong game. Let's see what they do with it.
Yeah apparently the fighting community are meant to be pretty hyped for it, heard it mentioned on a podcast recently.

Alock1

The Last Night looks really interesting too.

Alock1

Meh to that last one. Those previous two looked class though
I thought the CodeVein game looked pretty good. The sort of game that does so well on PS4 and hasnt had as much chance on Xbox.

Alock1

Yeah I'm not convinced by Sea of Thieves yet. It's interesting though and I'm glad they're trying it but not sure I'm the crowd they're looking for.

ArmandTamzarian

Supports
Liverpool
Not sure what to make of Sea of Theives, I get the feeling this amusing commentary is making it seem better that it will be in the flesh. Though if the actual game can have lots of funny unique multiplayer moments it could be a winner

Castia

I can imagine this being fun with a few mates. Looks decent imo.

The graphics on the storm :drool:

Alock1

Yeah in fairness it's probably going to be what you and your mates make of it.

AXVnee7

The problem with a game like this is that it's heavily reliant on the community, and I can see the multiplayer population dwindling after a few months.

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
Wish this would end

Even managed a shit break

In fairness not the game for me, but sure it'll be good