E3 2017

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
Excited for Battlegrounds, looks awesome

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Nice deal for Microsoft there. Not my type of game but it's real popular.

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Nah they've dropped the ball with AC, and watch dogs/Ghost Recon Wildlands are unspectacular games. There's a reason why they've gained such a bad reputation, and it's for essentially becoming what EA used to be.

I'm currently having loads of fun with Watchdogs 2 and I hear R6 Siege is solid. Farcry 5 looks good and the previous ones were good too.

Your entitled to your opinion tho....

Neelu

Likes to eat cement and rubber but not boogers
What does condole launch exclusive even mean?

ArmandTamzarian

Supports
Liverpool
Now if I'm reading this correct, "Xbox One X launch exclusive" means it's a timed exclusive?

Edit, yeah actually just saw the wording for a proper exclusive.

AXVnee7

I'm currently having loads of fun with Watchdogs 2 and I hear R6 Siege is solid. Farcry 5 looks good and the previous ones were good too.

Your entitled to your opinion tho....
Fair enough, at the end of the day if you're enjoying a game that's all that matters. Ubisoft has garnered a bad reputation though in recent times, there's no doubting that.

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
A shame that player underground battle is exclusive, would have liked to play it on ps4

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
Is this state of decay? Never player the other. Is it similar to left for dead with an actual story?

AXVnee7

It's all been a bit too predictable so far. Hopefully some surprises to come.

Castia

The play anywhere is a massive draw for me now, as a primary of gamer I wouldn't have to double dip.

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
Is this state of decay? Never player the other. Is it similar to left for dead with an actual story?
Nah it's an open world game where you collect survivors for a squad and it's very resource stricken. If a member of your party dies (including your starting characyer) they are dead forever. First is a great game.

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
What were you expecting? Plus, we're not even half way in.
I was expecting something exclusive if I'm being honest. MS can't be happy in second place... XB1 first E3 standard at least. You can't argue that want a level above this one in its first 30 mins let alone full show.

But you're right, it could get better...

Edit: Oh oh :lol:

Bojan11

Good move by Microsoft showing game after game. Learned from last year when Sony did it.
They did it last year though too. Pretty sure @Alock1 can vouch for me on that. They been doing it since the disastrous Xbox one unveiling.